What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ButterCup ? If u need my help in serious threads also just mention me!

Last edited by a moderator:
That donkey was a bhaarti... IP traced to Dehli...his second id will be searched and permanently banned.

That donkey was a bhaarti... IP traced to Dehli...his second id will be searched and permanently banned.

some indian! Han? Btw looked as if he knew everyone.maybe a visitor of naswar corner!

hmmm acha g

then there is my sister @Talon and @Mirzay and @M-48 all nice girls although older than u . U maybe the youngest member here!

Last edited by a moderator:
To another member you are saying that "so far responses are positive", it means you have started your attempts very recently. I guess that punjabi-soldier-got-stoned inspired you to do so or made up such story, to prove that look fckers i am a dating a pakhtun girl. Its cheap thinking, if you were genuine, you wouldnt have shared it on naswar specifically mentioning the ethnicity of girl and asked about it from hyperion from cultural angle....its cheap bro, you dont have to resort to such cheap tactics...if you are truthful than Quran ki qasam kao. And if you are indeed truthful and going to ask her out then that soldier incident shouldnt be the cause for you to "pashtun larki ko patana"

You know what ? :D I am literally laughing at you right now ... Why are you loosing sleep over it and warning of dire consequences if I am dating a Pashtun girl ? :lol: ... Do you have some sort of exclusive rights on them ? Or are you her parent , guardian or brother ? :no: ... I will tell you what , this is a friend's corner , we share our daily problems , happiness and events in life here without any hesitation , is it the first time that you are visiting this thread or deliberately acting dumb ? I asked from Hyperion because he knows his people and I wanted advice from my friends , got any problem with that ? Why should I take an oath over Quran that too for a person who's a proven liar , hypocrite and a bigoted racist ? :azn: Are you in your right mind , kid ? Why do I need to prove anything to anyone ? Grow up ! :rofl: Consider it my last reply on this matter with you , I wouldn't bother replying to your childish queries and insecurity again and again ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom