What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matters of my personal life+overall environment>hatred etc.
Btw im very thankfull for your concern! It means a lot to me! :pakistan:

Its understandable and personally with the state of pakistan, I would be in your position to though I can pretend that I would do different. The overall environment is very dangerous and I mean currently living in a red zone countrie as per canadianne embassy definition is very serious, i mean we do even put our troops in those conditions unless warrented. I know i am trying to be symphatetic and my words are of bliss ignorance since I myself have not lived in the environment with this much violence and almost the person becomes desensitized. All I can tell you from my personal difficulties growing up(yes i know it sound pathetic compare to what your going through) that having faith sometimes help(not trying to preach) in keeping ones head high, during my days in the boots it helped clear my head through sleepless nights.:undecided:

Give us 50 more years & we will; already inter ethnic marriages are at an all time high ! I envision a very exciting Pakistan, ethnically & linguistically, in the next 50-60 years ! :tup:

yes in ur absence ofcourse AS u wud be enjoyin Paey in Heaven by da time we reach dat era:P

Well I'm a Kashmiri when it comes to :

(a) Food ! :P

(b) Whenever I need to troll Indians on Kashmir ! :devil:

(c) Whenever I need to showcase Pakistan's ethnic Pluralism & ethnic Impartiality by relating my side of the story ! :azn:

Otherwise I don't really do that 'I'm a Kashmiri thing' ! :undecided:

See, I am only a kashmiri when it comes to this one thing, otherwise I take my other identities more. But armstrong, that's something I respect about you. I love people with different opinions than mine, and I love people who are very sure of what they are!:)

@Monkey D Luffy : Yaraaa tereiii abbb job shob lagg gaiii haii - Koiiii settle down wagheraa nahin honaaa ? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
Its understandable and personally with the state of pakistan, I would be in your position to though I can pretend that I would do different. The overall environment is very dangerous and I mean currently living in a red zone countrie as per canadianne embassy definition is very serious, i mean we do even put our troops in those conditions unless warrented. I know i am trying to be symphatetic and my words are of bliss ignorance since I myself have not lived in the environment with this much violence and almost the person becomes desensitized. All I can tell you from my personal difficulties growing up(yes i know it sound pathetic compare to what your going through) that having faith sometimes help(not trying to preach) in keeping ones head high, during my days in the boots it helped clear my head through sleepless nights.:undecided:
:pakistan:
wonderful words sir!
Btw im deeply worried abt the sectarian divides in pakistan!

Ahh dont bother about me, I can take care of myself ... I am sure that I dont reside in FATA and you dont know a single thing about life in Karachi ... Secur dislikes you because you hate his country, no other reason

It has nothing to do with location...kanwar hussain, a mohajir eloped with a pashtun girl...and family of the girl killed him, and the afridi jirga of the karachi supported girl's family...guess what, pathan-mohajir riots erupted in karachi.
I bet if you can go to sohrab goth, stand there infront of a house for a pashtun girl and come out alive. Even though sohrab goth is not FATA.

see @Alpha1 learn from @balixd very good brother--he needs some training from you lol
am a kid myself who has taken refugee in the body of 23 years old guy........if @Alpha1 need to learn something he needs to sort it out himself from within......even in Army they take in People with strong Will and courage and then train them, if Alpha1 has no Will than Training him won't do any good

:pakistan:
wonderful words sir!
Btw im deeply worried abt the sectarian divides in pakistan! Can u read urdu?have to show u something!

am a kid myself who has taken refugee in the body of 23 years old guy........if @Alpha1 need to learn something he needs to sort it out himself from within......even in Army they take in People with strong Will and courage and then train them, if Alpha1 has no Will than Training him won't do any good

my couzin frm PMA takes lessons abt some subjects from me. Anyways physical discipline is not my problem!
I used to punch cement walls untill my sis forbade me!

See, I am only a kashmiri when it comes to this one thing, otherwise I take my other identities more. But armstrong, that's something I respect about you. I love people with different opinions than mine, and I love people who are very sure of what they are!:)

Thank You, fatty ! :agree:

By the way within Pakistan, my loyalties are with Punjab & Punjabis - My People, then with the Pukhtoons, then the other Provinces & then at the end of line - Kashmir & Kashmiris ! :undecided:

And yeah - I don't consider the people of Gilgit-Baltistan as Kashmiris - I have a massive soft spot for them ! :tup:

Too bad they got sucked into this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom