What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alpha1, what are you depressed about monsieur, I am curious and if its personal then my apoligies. I am curious partly may be its due to the tragic incident that happened in karachi, if so man feel free to talk about it and let everything out.

Last edited by a moderator:
So @Monkey D Luffy did your cousin cane back from baitullah mehsud??

All the students were released without any harm. Baitullah mehsud even chatted with them. They kidnapped them for some demands from governament. Razmak cadet college in north waziristan is now closed.

@Alpha1, what are you depressed about monsieur, I am curious and if its personal then my apoligies. I am curious partly may be its due to the tragic incident that happened in karachi, if so man feel free to talk about it and let everything out.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaha---------hight of innocence!!!!

:omghaha:

whooooo johnny boy lucky you---don't worry we are preparing masterplans to achieve your hard target lol

thank you brother. About the hard target, that hard target's gonna make my a$$ cry. Since I'll have victory. ;)

Matters of my personal life+overall environment>hatred etc.
Btw im very thankfull for your concern! It means a lot to me! :pakistan:

Not this one because eventually I'm gonna make a Pakistani Patriot out of you as opposed to just a National ! :P

hahaha no need, I am one! For me,
There is a time and place to be a pakistani,
There is a time and place to be an American,
There is a time and place to be a Kashmiri,

When it comes to this...I am a kashmiri :P

Not in Pakistan they aren't ! :what:
Well wouldn't life be simple if pakistan was considered an ethnicity, heck it make my life alot easier in terms of learning about stuff. My definition of pakistani culture is slightly biased but its anything to do with the langue urdu so all the literature by Iqbal is the foundation of what i presume pakistani culture.

it matters a lot ! Btw issue solved!

bro if I were you I would be more worried about this ( as you said you belong to military family) than my Izaat on a public forum where people hardly know each other..... lol....20 kg bag at the bag and 10 rounds of a football ground......

412dcb09ebbb0.jpg

Nope. Even though @Secur dislike me, still i dont want him to get killed. My question may seem rude, but it has lot of background to it. I know my people, he doesnt.

Ahh dont bother about me, I can take care of myself ... I am sure that I dont reside in FATA and you dont know a single thing about life in Karachi ... Secur dislikes you because you hate his country, no other reason

@ZYXW : So did you find out which Kashmiri sub-group do you belong to ? :what:

yes actually, but i didn't know how to say it on a public forum....in regards to names I am not too comfortable with saying that, anyway I can let you know privately? can't pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom