What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran - Land of the Aryans !

Persian - One of the alleged Aryans who inhabit that land ! :P

I have read some where that shah iran changed persia to iran to honour his friendship with hitlar.
Hitlar was great, he always befriended muslims whether they were of east europe, caucaus, palestine, iran or afghanistan...yes he even contacted afghans.

awww BB you are
smileys-smiley-with-sign-024985.gif

we all are with you!

Death is honorable, but fear and failure are not.
Dagger, this is Whiplash, Channel 2 please... Uh well bro, the situation here is kinda fuvcked up. Let's analyse:

1- I'm the new student from wild west, in here. I came to this school this term, the 2nd term.

2- she has nothin to loose. But I have. Now I feel like a king in here. Girls like to hang around with me. Dudes want me to be their bros, so I could protect them. I'm respected, liked and feared. But if I fail. I won't me much different from a nerd idiot farm guy.

3- I say yes. I'm the only guy who had contact outta her class. And the only boy outta her class that gave a farewell kiss at the bus stop.

4- the question is would I be happy? Or aftermath of the operation, what's gonna happen? Will some bastards gossip on me? Will she use me as a puppet? If failure, will I ever dare to see her face again?

Back to Channel 1. As you saw Dagger, our status in here is even kinda more fuvcked up than Mid-east, Kashmir or my haired ***!
Dagger-Actual, whatta ya say? Whiplash...over

whooooo johnny boy lucky you---don't worry we are preparing masterplans to achieve your hard target lol

Is that even, your problem? :what:

I think he explained why he commented as such later on !

We don't want to see a smoldering carcass made out of @Secur just because her brother or father thought it to be an affront to their honor ! :fie:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom