hahaha no need, I am one! For me,
There is a time and place to be a pakistani,
There is a time and place to be an American,
There is a time and place to be a Kashmiri,

When it comes to this...I am a kashmiri :P

Well I'm a Kashmiri when it comes to :

(a) Food ! :P

(b) Whenever I need to troll Indians on Kashmir ! :devil:

(c) Whenever I need to showcase Pakistan's ethnic Pluralism & ethnic Impartiality by relating my side of the story ! :azn:

Otherwise I don't really do that 'I'm a Kashmiri thing' ! :undecided:

bro if I were you I would be more worried about this ( as you said you belong to military family) than my Izaat on a public forum where people hardly know each other..... lol....20 kg bag at the bag and 10 rounds of a football ground......

412dcb09ebbb0.jpg

:rofl::rofl: The Gorkha!

yes actually, but i didn't know how to say it on a public forum....in regards to names I am not too comfortable with saying that, anyway I can let you know privately? can't pm.

Its alright, keep it to yourself then kiddo ! :tup:

Better to be safe...then to satiate someone else's (mine) curiosity ! :agree:

bro if I were you I would be more worried about this ( as you said you belong to military family) than my Izaat on a public forum where people hardly know each other..... lol....20 kg bag at the bag and 10 rounds of a football ground......

412dcb09ebbb0.jpg

see @Alpha1 learn from @balixd very good brother--he needs some training from you lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Well wouldn't life be simple if pakistan was considered an ethnicity, heck it make my life alot easier in terms of learning about stuff. My definition of pakistani culture is slightly biased but its anything to do with the langue urdu so all the literature by Iqbal is the foundation of what i presume pakistani culture.

Well wouldn't life be simple if pakistan was considered an ethnicity, heck it make my life alot easier in terms of learning about stuff. My definition of pakistani culture is slightly biased but its anything to do with the langue urdu so all the literature by Iqbal is the foundation of what i presume pakistani culture.

Interesting....in my opinion there is no such thing as pakistani culture, its either punjabi, sindhi, baloch or pashtun and other minor cultures.

Give us 50 more years & we will; already inter ethnic marriages are at an all time high ! I envision a very exciting Pakistan, ethnically & linguistically, in the next 50-60 years ! :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom