What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ayush and @Armstrong guys grow until 25 :coffee: just dnt start packing yourself in gym and let the body concentrate on height....if you start gym ...well, am not sure if has scientific ground but some guys say they stop growth when they concentrate on building body....

I do not see much correlation....though I may be wrong..

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ayush and @Armstrong guys grow until 25 :coffee: just dnt start packing yourself in gym and let the body concentrate on height....if you start gym ...well, am not sure if has scientific ground but some guys say they stop growth when they concentrate on building body....

I have heard it happens due to pressure exerted on bone joints which inhibits the growth.

I haven't grown an inch since my 16th Birthday ! :undecided:

I'm not like @Marshmallow the Giraffe who keeps on growing tall & fat every other month ! :omghaha:

I have heard it happens due to pressure exerted on bone joints which inhibits the growth.

Its actually absolute BS ! Unless you damage your growth plates & thats something that can happen in anything from Rugby to a Car accident or a Weight lifting accident; your height won't be negatively effected. In fact you might even end up increasing it because your exercising your body anyhow.

Take Arnold's example - Started lifting heavy at 12-13 & grew to 6'1 ! :tup:

I haven't grown an inch since my 16th Birthday ! :undecided:

I'm not like @Marshmallow the Giraffe who keeps on growing tall & fat every other month ! :omghaha:

lol OK but u kno it will help me crush a BIG WHITE ELEPHANT very easily then
smileys-devil-387603.gif

which i cud not hav done otherwise:bunny:

same here Armstrong. :cry: I was 5'6 in standard 9th and reached my present height around 2 years back.

I think there is a positive correlation in one's height stopping & one's beard growing ! :undecided:

My beard had started growing when I was 16 & by the time I was 18-19 I used to shave regularly ! :agree:

So is my Dad & cousin ! :agree:

But some of my other cousins are start at 6'2 ! :blink:

Yours janaaab ! :agree:

Ya phir Pabiii nuu dasaaan ? :angry:

How can an Oldie like myself grow at this age ? :undecided:

my dad is 5'6 too.
and of course uncles like you don't grow.:P

I think there is a positive correlation in one's height stopping & one's beard growing ! :undecided:

My beard had started growing when I was 16 & by the time I was 18-19 I used to shave regularly ! :agree:

replace 16 by 14.5 and 18-19 to 16-17 that is me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom