What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you dare show your face here after your Schalke lost to Galatasaray & that too on home turf ! :angry:

I change my favorites between Games (Soccer and Cricket), depending on the results... But, did you see Barca uproot Milano 4-0??? I feel spanish today :P

oh da lord of watever Kingdom,if u allow me,Emperor,May i ask a very important question?:unsure:

dat hav u already been to grocery shop tody to buy da bread n eggs,which ur family send u everyday,da task given to u wid no breaks ?

hehehehe:P

No but I ate a Double Decker Burger just right now with melted cheese, freshly fried french fries & a chilled Pepsi ! Hows that for an answer ? :azn:

No worries and don't you also dare comment on @Talon, else @Alpha1 aa jayega...
@mastaan yesterday he got angry that soo many people thought of him as a joke and mentioned and quoted him in every other post of theirs and on his behalf I request you not to mention him....I dont have the energy to console him

Last edited by a moderator:
@mastaan yesterday he got angry that soo many people thought of him as a joke and mentioned and quoted him in every other post of theirs and on his behalf I request you not to mention him....I dont have the energy to console him

Understood... Now I won't quote it, just name him... See no evil!

oh.is that why he sent me a mail?? you got it??

aloo-ke-samosay.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom