What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@marhmallow @Hyperion @A.Rafay @Armstrong
580816_358176810957663_1073114702_n.jpg

Fat food = FaSt food

Last edited by a moderator:
Anpa khayal rakhna or haaan jo bahar jata hai uskey dil mei Pakistan ke liye pyaar aur bar jata hai!

Well thats not true for you at all ! :disagree:

Because you're hitting on Saudi women all the time hoping to get married to one of them & in turn get free petrol supply for a lifetime instead of looking towards settling down with a lady from Pakistan ! :whistle:

I know...I've got a relative living there somewhere - Loves the country ! :agree:

But the Irish & the Scotts kaa Jigraaaa haiiii; Welsh hain chuduuuu seiii !:tup:

Dude I was planning on going to one of them Scandinavian countries but then I passed on the basis of two things :

(i) It was cold...very cold !

(ii) I don't wanna look like Gimli the Dwarf walking down the street where even women are taller than I ! :omghaha:

come on mate. not for height. I would love to study in Scandinavian countries even though I am a tad short.

Well thats not true for you at all ! :disagree:

Because you're hitting on Saudi women all the time hoping to get married to one of them & in turn get free petrol supply for a lifetime instead of looking towards settling down with a lady from Pakistan ! :whistle:

Hmm I don't want to spend my life as ghar jamai of saudis working 24/7 my as* off! Bad idea!! I won't even get free petrol supply! I hate saudi women, they scare me! Cuz all i see are black ghosts! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom