What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all seriousness.....
OMGSHH CONGRATULATIONSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!! :D That's so cute!!!! Is she from Pakistan???
So, your getting married this month?? WHERE ARE OUR INVITATIONS???lolololol:P
@ZYXW I have been asking him the same :angry: @Hyperion took my email address and never posted them :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon btw what do you wear normaly??
I mean people in Xyz might think you are strange in shalwar qameez!

Yara, she is such a strange case... from the day I met her, 8 years ago, she has been trying everything Pakistani. She makes some killer nihar! :D

Wah G Wah.....:enjoy:

She'll like a better contrast for her fair skin.Pomegranate is good. I've seen multiple color shading in that color shade once and it looks nice mate.

Something similar to this,not exactly though.

Pic removed.

Eyes on the lehenga please.
Not the exact one ,just increase the shade of red alongside the pomegranate red and it'll look good.

This one is more for advertisement and stuff.

@Talon btw what do you wear normaly??
I mean people in Xyz might think you are strange in shalwar qameez!
@Alpha1 honestly speaking I use jeans and a shirt with a coat coming up to my knees...

But the locals here are VERY attracted to Aisan stuff even something as simple as my Pashmina scarf

@Talon aapi its ok! I feel fine now!

@Hyperion go pink!!

images

EYES ON THE DRESS...warna shadi say pehlay eyes = marbles!

@ZYXW I have been asking him the same :angry: @Hyperion took my email address and never posted them :cray:

This ridiculous Talon, we should be invited...afterall we are probably his only friends, I mean c'mon you want the girl to think u have friends @Hyperion. LOLOLOL ;) It's okay we shall start a rebellion until we recieve those invitation haha...seriously LOLOL

Talon, where in the EU are you? Close to Turkey?

@Alpha1 honestly speaking I use jeans and a shirt with a coat coming up to my knees...

But the locals here are VERY attracted to Aisan stuff even something as simple as my Pashmina scarf

ya i know! Opposites attract!

@Hyperion go pink!!

images

EYES ON THE DRESS...warna shadi say pehlay eyes = marbles!

honestly :astagh:

This ridiculous Talon, we should be invited...afterall we are probably his only friends, I mean c'mon you want the girl to think u have friends @Hyperion. LOLOLOL ;) It's okay we shall start a rebellion until we recieve those invitation haha...seriously LOLOL

Talon, where in the EU are you? Close to Turkey?
@ZYXW sorry kid I dont disclose the position and do not answer about my family...2 things off topic apart from that am happy to answer your questions!! :D

@ZYXW am telling @Hyperion what PINK is like! He called Pomegranate red as pink :angry:

Blue eyed blondie in red lehnga! LOL... she might look like a vampire... :omghaha:

Now you've changed the equation upside down.

Then it's pink Pinko @Talon is right...Go for pink and silver combo.:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom