What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done! Yaaa I hate the Pashtun pagri..... :sick:

[MENTION=139959]

@Hyperion whats traditional pashtun stuff? sherwani?
@Hyperion
mjunaid0115pt1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! :smitten:

Yups, all of you are invited in April to Islamabad, for part 1 of the ceremony. Part 2 is in Waziristan, most won't be able to attend. Part 3 is in Zurich, Switzerland! :D

This how you invite us, Oh great emperor. Where are the fancy cards???....oh and I think we should all be VIP guests LOL :D

Mate, you a guy? You know awfully lot about colors and fashion! :D

Btw, me like the pic you posted (lehnga only part) a lot!!!!! :smitten:

Well that flowers part will not be bold in bridal's lehenga.

Use silver color in pink background.Some women appreciate that metal work(i don't remember the exact term they use for it) in their lehenga. But it's feels heavy.The whole things when increases in weight produces strains and the look on garment isn't that pretty.

Little metal work on the waist won't harm anything though.

You know awfully lot about colors and fashion!

yar, buss observation hae bhai ke....:P

Ya, my mum, sis and cousins are handling all of that.... I'll post a copy of the cards here on PDF, once I'm there... the problem with me is I don't care about such stuff, small small things, whereas women do, I guess. No wonder they all have been so busy. Additionally, we have been together for over 8 years, and I never knew how much she likes to prepare for marriage... well maybe it's a girly thing.. :P

This how you invite us, Oh great emperor. Where are the fancy cards???....oh and I think we should all be VIP guests LOL :D

Ya, my mum, sis and cousins are handling all of that.... I'll post a copy of the cards here on PDF, once I'm there... the problem with me is I don't care about such stuff, small small things, whereas women do, I guess. No wonder they all have been so busy. Additionally, we have been together for over 8 years, and I never knew how much she likes to prepare for marriage... well maybe it's a girly thing.. :P
@Hyperion :raise: O YEA!! I missed all my friends wedding thanks to MSc and now PhD!! :cray:

Some 4-5 of my classmates got married and I missed ALLLLLL OF IT!! :cray:

Yara, you over think too much stuff... what I see when I normally look at girly-clothes is... the color and the shape... everything else is like a blur! :omghaha:

Well that flowers part will not be bold in bridal's lehenga.

Use silver color in pink background.Some women appreciate that metal work(i don't remember the exact term they use for it) in their lehenga. But it's feels heavy.The whole things when increases in weight produces strains and the look on garment isn't that pretty.

Little metal work on the waist won't harm anything though.

yar, buss observation hae bhai ke....:P

@Talon, remember that stupid jimmy cu pu guy!!! :angry: I ended up buying 15 pairs... :hitwall:

I hate these robbers.... they fill these stupid girly magazines with photos... :hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom