What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you've changed the equation upside down.

Then it's pink Pinko @Talon is right...Go for pink and silver combo.:tup:

naaa! Tell her to dye her hair black and then Red would look just fine!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate, you a guy? You know awfully lot about colors and fashion! :D

Btw, me like the pic you posted (lehnga only part) a lot!!!!! :smitten:

Wah G Wah.....:enjoy:

She'll like a better contrast for her fair skin.Pomegranate is good. I've seen multiple color shading in that color shade once and it looks nice mate.

Something similar to this,not exactly though.

Pic removed.

Eyes on the lehenga please.
Not the exact one ,just increase the shade of red alongside the pomegranate red and it'll look good.

This one is more for advertisement and stuff.

@ZYXW sorry kid I dont disclose the position and do not answer about my family...2 things off topic apart from that am happy to answer your questions!! :D

@ZYXW am telling @Hyperion what PINK is like! He called Pomegranate red as pink :angry:

gorgeous pink!! *droool*

Karachi-Brides-Lahore-Brides-Makeup-****-Brides-Dulhan-Dresses-2013-3.jpg

I completely respect that:)

I KNOW....I saw the posts...hahahaha It was funny because he said pink and I scrolled through all the pics you posted up and was like PINK?????WHERE????? LOL:omghaha: And I do like that pink, although I would prefer a peach color or some other really light color. It's like everyone wears red LOL

Thanks! :smitten:

Yups, all of you are invited in April to Islamabad, for part 1 of the ceremony. Part 2 is in Waziristan, most won't be able to attend. Part 3 is in Zurich, Switzerland! :D

In all seriousness.....
OMGSHH CONGRATULATIONSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!! :D That's so cute!!!!
So, your getting married this month?? WHERE ARE OUR INVITATIONS???lolololol:P

I completely respect that:)

I KNOW....I saw the posts...hahahaha It was funny because he said pink and I scrolled through all the pics you posted up and was like PINK?????WHERE????? LOL:omghaha: And I do like that pink, although I would prefer a peach color or some other really light color. It's like everyone wears red LOL
@ZYXW yea I thought she suggested nice pomegranate red

Thanks! :smitten:

Yups, all of you are invited in April to Islamabad, for part 1 of the ceremony. Part 2 is in Waziristan, most won't be able to attend. Part 3 is in Zurich, Switzerland! :D
@Hyperion :raise: can I go to part 3?! :P

NOT RELATED TO ABOVE :offtopic:
@Talon btw i feel like vomiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom