What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon, remember that stupid jimmy cu pu guy!!! :angry: I ended up buying 15 pairs... :hitwall:

I hate these robbers.... they fill these stupid girly magazines with photos... :hitwall:
@Hyperion 14 pairs?! Kiya galay mein har dala na hai Jimmy Choo wala?! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
@S.U.R.B. that is why we have a few people helping the bride incase she falls from the weight of the lehnga! :rofl:

Well if they use Makesh work, (i really have bad memory) instead of that metal ,it looks equally glittering.Anyway it's a personal choice.

Your logic is right....:D

Wo bechari itna wazan liye aik gagha sakon sae bedhi rehte he.....:P

Ya, my mum, sis and cousins are handling all of that.... I'll post a copy of the cards here on PDF, once I'm there... the problem with me is I don't care about such stuff, small small things, whereas women do, I guess. No wonder they all have been so busy. Additionally, we have been together for over 8 years, and I never knew how much she likes to prepare for marriage... well maybe it's a girly thing.. :P

ARE YOU FORREALLLL?????? YES, YES, YES, you MUST do that :D

Obviously she is going to to be into it. Which girl isn't into preparing for her wedding LOLOL That's like one of the biggest days of your life. Wait so are you really going to have part of it in Swiss???? :O

Well if they use Makesh work, (i really have bad memory) instead of that metal ,it looks equally glittering.Anyway it's a personal choice.

u are scaring me now! :cray:

Well, that part is very small, her extended family mostly and her friends, like a normal dinner... kind of.

ARE YOU FORREALLLL?????? YES, YES, YES, you MUST do that :D

Obviously she is going to to be into it. Which girl isn't into preparing for her wedding LOLOL That's like one of the biggest days of your life. Wait so are you really going to have part of it in Swiss???? :O

@Alpha1 any proper girl loves flowing dresses! and gowns! why do you think for prom night it is usually flowing dresses...it is elegance! :P

no i mean, girls of the subcontinent are obsessed with these kinds of dresses!

Well, that part is very small, her extended family mostly and her friends, like a normal dinner... kind of.
@Hyperion what colour is valima dress?! :smitten:

no i mean, girls of the subcontinent are obsessed with these kinds of dresses!
@Alpha1 oo I am not obsessed....mind you gori girls are also obsessed and bride is!! it is her biggest day!!

I just love to browse through a catalog and point ooo that is nice!! :rofl:

Dude, how do you know all those words... that's exactly what my mom used today, something called "MOKAYSH"... You should have gone into fashion design or something... :what:

@Hyperion @S.U.R.B. what the heck is Mokaysh?!

Dont tell me those taray looking things :fie:

aapi! Another sign of being a desi girl :smitten:
@Alpha1 NORMAL girls love wedding dresses and all...it is normal...even gori loves it not just desi...You havent seen a gori thats why you are saying all this

Yara, you over think too much stuff... what I see when I normally look at girly-clothes is... the color and the shape... everything else is like a blur! :omghaha:

I'm supposed to look at the details buddy,i'm a surgeon.Each an every angle and detail matters a lot.haha!

You miss something and then you open up the patient again.

Like precision bombing...no tank can escape my eyes+binoculars when operating.

Best of luck with the choice.You can learn many things as the time passes.It's just the start.

Dude, how do you know all those words... that's exactly what my mom used today, something called "MOKAYSH"... You should have gone into fashion design or something... :what:
THATS WHAT scared me about @S.U.R.B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom