What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
F-7BGI
1) F-7 BGI has a speed of Mach 2.2
2) 7 Hard-points to carry Air to Air missiles , Laser guided bomb, GPS Guided Bombs, Drop tanks
3) Full glass cockpit.
4) can carry 3000 kg Bomb including Chinese Laser Guided Bombs.
5) F-7 BGI has KLJ-6F radar Fire control Radar with 86 km+ Range which is near BVR or BVR considering what is the silver
lining between them and can track 6 and engage 2 enemy aircraft simulteneously.
6) F-7 BGI can carry C-704 Antiship Missiles (Therefore maritime also possible)
7) afterburner: F-7 BGI (82 kN) thrust
8) Missiles procurement are currently unknown for F-7 BGI but they can fire the 70-75 km range PL-12,PL-11 and also PL-2,
PL-5, PL-7, PL-8, PL-9, Magic R.550 and AIM-9 .
9) F-7 BGI got J-7G2 Airframe with double delta wing. This improves the lift at high angles of attack and delays or prevents stalling.
10) G-limit: +8 g / -3 g
11) Service ceiling: 17,500 m (57,420 ft) for F-7 BGI
12) 3 Multi functional HUD displays and Hotas.
13) Chinese Helmet Mounted Sights.
14) Reportedly more maneuverable than most of the Mig21s and many of the other contemporary fighters.
#BD bought 16 units for $170 million
now compare it with HAL tejas 1

Buddy, no matter what you say it is just the UPGRADED version of mig-21s which was originally developed in 1960s (a 3rd gen ac).

How can you compare it to recently developed 4+ gen ac???

Even than, if you insist, i'll reply to your posts with point by point rebuttal tommo.

bbye for now.

GN.

Fuvck bro! You compare BNAF with INAF?

no he is comparing hal tajas 1 with F7BGI , one particular plane :)

Buddy, no matter what you say it is just the UPGRADED version of mig-21s which was originally developed in 1960s (a 3rd gen ac).

How can you compare it to recently developed 4+ gen ac???

Even than, if you insist, i'll reply to your posts with point by point rebuttal tommo.

bbye for now.

GN.

bro Hal tajas 2 still under development, compare it when it comes in production line

bro Hal tajas 2 still under development, compare it when it comes in production line

I am not talking about Mk2 here.

I am talking about the mk1 here.

whose prototypes are already flying.

I am just saying that if IAF is not inducting it, doesn't make it a bad ac, it's just that IAF has now got the taste of the likes of MKIs & Rafale, & they don't want any ac less than it's capability.

@BDforever @Neptune @Hyperion @arp2041

I THOUGHT NO POLITICS!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Finally.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Manhoos, you're too funny! :omghaha:

My brain works in mysterious ways... :P

@ZYXW, wifey, now do you believe me that our bro is trying to come out? :D

Oh no @Armstrong....LOL well in that case maybe emperor you should introduce him to the Italians you meet with. Italians are HOT, I am sure he will be forever greatful to us . :enjoy:

@Hyperion...wait what???you're leaving whyyyy???

Why poor girl? :P She is the luckiest girl on the planet, who will get to enjoy my company till eternity! :smitten:

@Talon, on phone with her, lori time! :P

awww, poor girl. I normally don't do this, but for her I'll start praying haha ;)

wait really?? LOL

OMG.... she loves "lehngaz", never thought she'd like them! :pop:

What the frak is "pomegranate red"??? :hitwall:
Anar jaysa laal @Hyperion

ask her if she likes ghararah or shararah...no idea what is diff between the 3 (ghararah or shararah or lehngaz)

So what is the distinction between "normal red" and "pomegranate red"? :hitwall:

Anar jaysa laal @Hyperion

ask her if she likes ghararah or shararah...no idea what is diff between the 3 (ghararah or shararah or lehngaz)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom