What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, NONE.

Even than the current prototype is much much better than any plane BAF currently has.

+ IAF is inducting much more capable planes than tejas, so they just want to take there time & induct it with much more capabilities.
tu kehna chata hey ki tejas better than F7BGI and Mig 29
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

@Talon i mess up everything dont i! :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
even i know
3rd infantry training brigade

aapi rest! :smitten:

tamam demek ki orasi imis :D. Have you ever heard bad news about your tertips? Because kanka, almost all of the graduates of that brigade are deployed in southeast operation zone. :D

tu kehna chata hey ki tejas better than F7BGI and Mig 29
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

YES.

F7BGI = Old wine in New Bottle or 3rd gen Mig 21 developed around 1960s

Mig29 (not updated versions, only base version) = Developed around 1970s, old airframe, 4th gen ac.

As compared to this Tejas is Multi-Role 4+ gen ac & Mk2 will be more closer to Rafales.

If you don't believe me, compare it yourself, read stuffs from net. Just read with a NEUTRAL perspective.

YES.

F7BGI = Old wine in New Bottle or 3rd gen Mig 21 developed around 1960s

Mig29 (not updated versions, only base version) = Developed around 1970s, old airframe, 4th gen ac.

As compared to this Tejas is Multi-Role 4+ gen ac & Mk2 will be more closer to Rafales.
ahahah that is hilarious concept :omghaha:
jara study karkey ana F7BGI and Mig 29 SMT :D

even i know
3rd infantry training brigade

aapi rest! :smitten:

Army 3rd Infantry Training Brigade Command. The thoughest infantry bootcamp of the entire country. About %99 of the Recruitees always got assigned in Operational areas. They say "Vicdanın izne çıktığı, Merhametin öldüğü yer" for the place. It means: "This is the place where conscience went on a vacation and where mercy is dead" how was it hyperion ? :D

ahahah that is hilarious concept :omghaha:
jara study karkey ana F7BGI and Mig 29 SMT :D

You don't have SMT as yet (as i said, i m comparing it to base mig 29s not upgraded).

+ F7BGI at best can be comparable to Indian Mig-21 Bisons, which will be retired & tejas inducted in place of them.

Request: Don't add smileys when you are into serious posting, it really deviates from the topic on hand.

You don't have SMT as yet (as i said, i m comparing it to base mig 29s not upgraded).

+ F7BGI at best can be comparable to Indian Mig-21 Bisons, which will be retired & tejas inducted in place of them.

Request: Don't add smileys when you are into serious posting, it really deviates from the topic on hand.
F-7BGI
1) F-7 BGI has a speed of Mach 2.2
2) 7 Hard-points to carry Air to Air missiles , Laser guided bomb, GPS Guided Bombs, Drop tanks
3) Full glass cockpit.
4) can carry 3000 kg Bomb including Chinese Laser Guided Bombs.
5) F-7 BGI has KLJ-6F radar Fire control Radar with 86 km+ Range which is near BVR or BVR considering what is the silver
lining between them and can track 6 and engage 2 enemy aircraft simulteneously.
6) F-7 BGI can carry C-704 Antiship Missiles (Therefore maritime also possible)
7) afterburner: F-7 BGI (82 kN) thrust
8) Missiles procurement are currently unknown for F-7 BGI but they can fire the 70-75 km range PL-12,PL-11 and also PL-2,
PL-5, PL-7, PL-8, PL-9, Magic R.550 and AIM-9 .
9) F-7 BGI got J-7G2 Airframe with double delta wing. This improves the lift at high angles of attack and delays or prevents stalling.
10) G-limit: +8 g / -3 g
11) Service ceiling: 17,500 m (57,420 ft) for F-7 BGI
12) 3 Multi functional HUD displays and Hotas.
13) Chinese Helmet Mounted Sights.
14) Reportedly more maneuverable than most of the Mig21s and many of the other contemporary fighters.
#BD bought 16 units for $170 million
now compare it with HAL tejas 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom