What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that you changed your signature to the one mentioned in the thread I posted in Pak Army section...:tup:

Yeah man.... its awesome..

Another quote :
Be like the flower that gives its fragrance to even the hand that crushes it.”
― Imam Ali (as)

Only if everybody followed it..

guys i also want to ask something........

please tell me the difference between Tahajud and salah tul lail:confused: @love icon @DESERT FIGHTER @king mamba93 @Talon @Mirzay

I think one is offered during the night sometime after Isha and I know tahajut is offered around 1-2am a few hours before Fajr. Both are not obligatory although Prophet Muhammad PBUH read both (if you believe in hadith :azn:) so it is Sunnah.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you expect the world to be fair with you because you are fair with them, it is like expecting a lion not to eat you because you don't eat lion.

I think one is offered during the night sometime after Isha and I know tahajut is offered around 1-2am a few hours before Fajr. Both are not obligatory although Prophet Muhammad PBUH read both (if you believe in hadith :azn:) so it is Sunnah.

yes I know but some mufti claimed tat it is not nessesary to sleep in order to offer tahajud prayaer....one can just offer it after ISHA....THATS WHY I AM EXTRMEMLY CONFUSE...
JAB BHi isha k baad khara hota hoon tu sochta hoon k tahajud perhoon ya salah tul lail:undecided:

@KingMamba93 DUDE!! The hadith ONLY came many years later...Do you mean to tell me between Prophet's death and until Imam Bukhari collected the Hadith (SOME 200 YRS+) NO ONE PRAYED?

No everyone did pray I was talking about something else.....

If you expect the world to be fair with you because you are fair with them, it is like expecting a lion not to eat you because you don't eat lion.

oh, @LoveIcon you are so serious nowdays...what happened??I mean u look serious:undecided:

Well me either I try to but I am not the best Muslim I can be. I just wondering if that was true about shia way of praying which I guess differs.

Shias pray 5 times just like other muslims..... it depends on various factors... like if ur travelling etc.

yes I know but some mufti claimed tat it is not nessesary to sleep in order to offer tahajud prayaer....one can just offer it after ISHA....THATS WHY I AM EXTRMEMLY CONFUSE...
JAB BHi isha k baad khara hota hoon tu sochta hoon k tahajud perhoon ya salah tul lail:undecided:

Bhai bus doh rakat namaze nafal bollo koi baat nai woh dohno namaz naflii hai.

@KingMamba93 here read these from sahih muslim and sahih bukhari:

Sahih Muslim Book 004, Number 1515:
Ibn 'Abbas reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) observed the noon and afternoon prayers together, and the sunset and Isha' prayers together without being in a state of fear or in a state of journey.

Sahih Muslim Book 004, Number 1516:
Ibn 'Abbas reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) observed the noon and afternoon prayers together in Medina without being in a state of fear or in a state of journey. (Abu Zubair said: I asked Sa'id [one of the narrators] why he did that. He said: I asked Ibn 'Abbas as you have asked me, and he replied that he [the Holy Prophet] wanted that no one among his Ummah should be put to [unnecessary] hardship.)

Sahih Muslim Book 004, Number 1517:
Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) combined the prayers as he set on a journey in the expedition to Tabuk. He combined the noon prayer with the afternoon prayer and the sunset prayer with the 'Isha' prayer. Sa'id (one of the rawis) said to Ibn 'Abbas: What prompted him to do this? He said: He wanted that his Ummah should not be put to (unnecessary) hardship.

Sahih Muslim Book 004, Number 1518:
Mu'adh reported: We set out with the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) on the Tabuk expedition, and he observed the noon and afternoon prayers together and the sunset and 'Isha' prayers together.

Sahih Muslim Book 004, Number 1519:
Mu'adh b. Jabal reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) combined in the expedition to Tabuk the noon prayer with the afternoon prayer and the sunset prayer with the 'Isha' prayer. He (one of the narrators) said: What prompted him to do that? He (Mu'adh) replied that he (the Holy Prophet) wanted that his Ummah should not be put to (unnecessary) hardship.

Sahih Muslim Book 004, Number 1520:
Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) combined the noon prayer with the afternoon prayer and the sunset prayer with the 'Isha' prayer in Medina without being in a state of danger or rainfall. And in the hadith transmitted by Waki' (the words are):" I said to Ibn 'Abbas: What prompted him to do that? He said: So that his (Prophet's) Ummah should not be put to (unnecessary) hardship." And in the hadith transmitted by Mu'awiya (the words are):" It was said to Ibn 'Abbas: What did he intend thereby? He said he wanted that his Ummah should not be put to unnecessary hardship."

Sahih Muslim Book 004, Number 1521:
Ibn 'Abbas reported: I observed with the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) eight (rak'ahs) in combination, and seven rak'ahs in combination. I (one of the narrators) said: O Abd Sha'tha', I think that he (the Holy Prophet) had delayed the noon prayer and hastened the afternoon prayer, and he delayed the sunset prayer and hastened the 'Isha' prayer. He said: I also think so.

Sahih Muslim Book 004, Number 1522:
Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) observed in Medina seven (rak'ahs) and eight (rak'ahs), i. e. (be combined) the noon and afternoon prayers (eight rak'ahs) and the sunset and 'Isha' prayers (seven rak'ahs).

Sahih Muslim Book 004, Number 1523:
'Abdullah b. Shaqiq reported: Ibn 'Abbas one day addressed us in the afternoon (after the afternoon prayer) till the sun disappeared and the stars appeared, and the people began to say: Prayer, prayer. A person from Banu Tamim came there. He neither slackened nor turned away, but (continued crying): Prayer, prayer. Ibn 'Abbas said: May you be deprived of your mother, do you teach me Sunnah? And then he said: I saw the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) combining the noon and afternoon prayers and the sunset and 'Isha' prayers. 'Abdullah b. Shaqiq said: Some doubt was created in my mind about it. So I came to Abu Huraira and asked him (about it) and he testified his assertion.

Sahih Muslim Book 004, Number 1524:
'Abdullah b. Shaqiq al-'Uqaili reported: A person said to Ibn 'Abbas (as he delayed the prayer): Prayer. He kept silence. He again said: Prayer. He again kept silence, and he again cried: Prayer. He again kept silence and said: May you be deprived of your mother, do you teach us about prayer? We used to combine two prayers during the life of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him).

Just click the link below and check the Hadith No 1515 to 1524 in it. This is translation of Sahih Muslim.

Combining the prayers in Sahih Muslim

Following references are from Sahih Bokhari

Sahih Bokhari Volume 1, Book 10, Number 518:
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

"The Prophet prayed eight Rakat for the Zuhr and 'Asr, and seven for the Maghrib and 'Isha prayers in Medina." Aiyub said, "Perhaps those were rainy nights." Anas said, "May be."

Sahih Bokhari Volume 1, Book 10, Number 524:
Narrated Abu Bakr bin Uthman bin Sahl bin Hunaif:

that he heard Abu Umama saying: We prayed the Zuhr prayer with 'Umar bin Abdul Aziz and then went to Anas bin Malik and found him offering the Asr prayer. I asked him, "O uncle! Which prayer have you offered?" He said 'The Asr and this is (the time of) the prayer of Allah s Apostle which we used to pray with him."

Sahih Bokhari Volume 1, Book 10, Number 537:
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

The Prophet prayed seven Rakat together and eight Rakat together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom