What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.

I stopped taking him serious when he took a shot at the Miraj ul Nabi. :toast_sign:
Also shias do pray 5 times a day the timings are just a little different but not by too much like 10-20 minutes,
Lastly he stated that the meccans were not idoltars which even historically non muslim scholars say that they were and he says Prophet Muhammad PBUH was directed to follow something that was already there....... He is misunderstanding and making mistake because he is reading the Quran without tafsir which is because he rejects hadith. :coffee:

how many of use defence.pk id excluding me @Talon and @Alpha1???

I use it barely.

Last edited by a moderator:
I stopped taking him serious when he took a shot at the Miraj ul Nabi. :toast_sign:
Also shias do pray 5 times a day the timings are just a little different but not by too much like 10-20 minutes,
Lastly he stated that the meccans were not idoltars which even historically non muslim scholars say that they were and he says Prophet Muhammad PBUH was directed to follow something that was already there....... He is misunderstanding and making mistake because he is reading the Quran without tafsir which is because he rejects hadith. :coffee:
@KingMamba93 he who?! :unsure:

and what about the article there? What mistakes do you see when he is quoting from the Quran?

I didnt ask about HIS OTHER stuff...You asked about Solat I gave you...

What about the other link?! :undecided:

@Pboy i need a pink slip!

We don't know whether Sunnah is even Sunnah considering that, to the best of my knowledge, the earliest recording manuscript of the so-called authentic ahadith was compiled nearly a 100 years after the Prophet (PBUH) 's death & that line of narrations are usually long enough to bring to my mind that game we used to play called 'Chinese Whisper' whereby the end message & the original message got distorted drastically once it was transmitted to each other by word of mouth !

Not 100, About 200 years after Prophet (PBUH) and Usman (RA) destroyed all writings after compiling Quran

@KingMamba93 what did I just read in that link?
The Koran only mentions
praying twice a day; in the
morning and in the evening.
These times are the only ones
specifically mentioned when it
comes to prayer and every
other time where Salat is
mentioned can be deduced to
these 2 times.

Not 100, About 200 years after Prophet (PBUH) and Usman (RA) destroyed all writings after compiling Quran
link? sir.

But what about Imam bukhari, Imam muslim.??
But @Zarvan i heard that the chain of narraters is authentic.

@KingMamba93 what did I just read in that link?
The Koran only mentions
praying twice a day; in the
morning and in the evening.
These times are the only ones
specifically mentioned when it
comes to prayer and every
other time where Salat is
mentioned can be deduced to
these 2 times.

link? sir.

But what about Imam bukhari, Imam muslim.??
But @Zarvan i heard that the chain of narraters is authentic.

Do you know the date of Birth of Imam Bukhari??? He was born after 200 years of Prophet PBUH's death

@KingMamba93 he who?! :unsure:

and what about the article there? What mistakes do you see when he is quoting from the Quran?

I didnt ask about HIS OTHER stuff...You asked about Solat I gave you...

What about the other link?! :undecided:

Yes he quoted from the Quran that is not what I have issue with. Anyway yeah I already knew the Quran mentions prays but besides standing up and them prostrating the rest of the organization we have gotten from Hadith. Also nobody has ever disputed that Prophet Muhammad PBUH read namaz 5 times a day and he claims the hadith about miraj was a silly story. Then he says shias actually pray 5 times during 3 times a day which I have never heard of and my uncle who is shia reads all 5 prayers albeit with slight time differences. I meant the guy who wrote the article.

Anyway that was just one example I gave of why Hadith is important. One of you mentioned the 4 witnesses part of the Quran here anyway without the hadith that came with it, such an inclusion into the Quran would seem out of place. Through the hadith if we do tafsir we find out that Hazrat Aisha was accused of adultery and so Allah swt sent down his word to make sure no other women is ever accused of adultry unjustly and created the said 4 witness provision. Without hadith it can be used for any circumstance where someone has committed adultery and that is a problem. :undecided:

Do you know the date of Birth of Imam Bukhari??? He was born after 200 years of Prophet PBUH's death
yes i know but the hadith he collected are considered accurate by most muslims, each hadith has a long chain of narrators.. @Zarvan can tell the process of hadith collection better,

im confused myself, Allah knows best!

@Talon and @Alpha1 and other frineds:

Hint: Religious discussions usually do not end well.
Yes i know .. I told my sis talon and kingmamba93 and everyone else but they just carried on.

Oh well! Im getting banned today anyways!

Btw how are you?

@KingMamba93 shias have a system of zuhrain and maghribain!

yes i know but the hadith he collected are considered accurate by most muslims, each hadith has a long chain of narrators.. @Zarvan can tell the process of hadith collection better,

im confused myself, Allah knows best!

I know the process & chain of narrators

@DESERT FIGHTER you pray 5 times in 3 prayers?? This is some weird thing I am hearing for the first time. :pop:

lol i was visiting other forums today and i found out k yahan k log kitne CHEETAY HAIN,aur siyanay bhi:yay:

@DESERT FIGHTER you pray 5 times in 3 prayers?? This is some weird thing I am hearing for the first time. :pop:
my uncle is a shia and a Brig in the armed forces, i have seen him combinin Zuhr and asar into Zuhrain and maghrib and Isha into maghribain. Thats how its 3 otherwise its 5!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom