What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol kingmamba excellent post......sunnah are as nessesary for a muslim as dupatta for shalwar kahmeez:smitten:

but son of mountains has less then 8000 posts..then how he become elite member?:undecided:

He probably donated some money or he is knows some admin in real life. I think he is admin of sister forum of pdf, pashtun forums.

@KingMamba93 read the mail. And drink a glass of water :D

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't know whether Sunnah is even Sunnah considering that, to the best of my knowledge, the earliest recording manuscript of the so-called authentic ahadith was compiled nearly a 100 years after the Prophet (PBUH) 's death & that line of narrations are usually long enough to bring to my mind that game we used to play called 'Chinese Whisper' whereby the end message & the original message got distorted drastically once it was transmitted to each other by word of mouth !

That is why most hadith were already rejected. The ones that made it through as Sahih have been meticulously examined by many a scholar over the centuries and they found little fault with them. This Quranist movement is relatively knew and is an apologetic movement but its reasoning I don't want to get into. As long as a Hadith that is considered sahih does not contradict anything in the Quran we can rest assured it is probably authentic.

He probably donated some money or he is knows some admin in real life. I think he is admin of sister forum of pdf, pashtun forums.

oh,yes i have seen his signature:
pakistani pashoons please visit pashtoon forums...

okay I got it....

That is why most hadith were already rejected. The ones that made it through as Sahih have been meticulously examined by many a scholar over the centuries and they found little fault with them. This Quranist movement is relatively knew and is an apologetic movement but its reasoning I don't want to get into. As long as a Hadith that is considered sahih does not contradict anything in the Quran we can rest assured it is probably authentic.
@KingMamba93 HAVE YOU read Sahih Bukhari? :pop: I have read it in 2 languages...Not ALL the books But most of them....So, just curious as to how many have ACTUALLY read it?

@KingMamba93 HAVE YOU read Sahih Bukhari? :pop: I have read it in 2 languages...Not ALL the books But most of them....So, just curious as to how many have ACTUALLY read it?
:raise::raise: not all though!

I thought about it and will only give it if you sleep and study on time :P

You're already on PDF 24/7
Im trying to break a record.. NO SLEEP FOR A WEEK! :)

i had probably 10hours sleep in past 4 days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom