What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
private messaging and u are a senior member so u can PM him.
@Slav Defence naaiii yaar even senior members cant PM....ONLY prob those who became serniors back before the rules were changed :cray:

Me cant PM anyone except @WebMaster and mods...Unko PM ker kay konsa achar nikal na hai?! :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do some people have defence.pk emails?

Whats the use of that?

I read it but confusion thi i knw surah-e-noor may hai. bus confirm krna tha.

What confusion - It's very clear.

024:002 - 009

The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment.

Let no man guilty of adultery or fornication marry and but a woman similarly guilty, or an Unbeliever: nor let any but such a man or an Unbeliever marry such a woman: to the Believers such a thing is forbidden.

And those who launch a charge against chaste women, and produce not four witnesses (to support their allegations),- flog them with eighty stripes; and reject their evidence ever after: for such men are wicked transgressors;- Unless they repent thereafter and mend (their conduct); for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

And for those who launch a charge against their spouses, and have (in support) no evidence but their own,- their solitary evidence (can be received) if they bear witness four times (with an oath) by Allah that they are solemnly telling the truth; And the fifth (oath) (should be) that they solemnly invoke the curse of Allah on themselves if they tell a lie.

But it would avert the punishment from the wife, if she bears witness four times (with an oath) By Allah, that (her husband) is telling a lie;And the fifth (oath) should be that she solemnly invokes the wrath of Allah on herself if (her accuser) is telling the truth.

@Slav Defence naaiii yaar even senior members cant PM....ONLY prob those who became serniors back before the rules were changed :cray:

Me cant PM anyone except @WebMaster and mods...Unko PM ker kay konsa achar nikal na hai?! :unsure:

naHI BUT UN K DIMAGH KA ACHAAR BANA DENA HAI...ITNA TUNG KERO K WOH KAHEIN:
BHAI TUMHAY ALLAH KA WAASTA JAAO KHUDA K LIYE:omghaha:

he can't sent me mail if his posts are not more than 10000
@Zarvan DO U HAVE defence.pk id?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom