What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zarvan and what abut 4 witnesses? is it mention in quaran or not?
yes it is in the Quran and @Talon I will give you sources Quran and Suunah. are clear without marriage it is 100 lashes and with marriage it is death no confusion for past 1400 years only in this century some traitors tried to create fitna and deny orders of Allah and his rasool saw

Last edited by a moderator:
yes it is in the Quran and @Talon I will give you sources Quran and Suunah. are clear without marriage it is 100 lashes and with marriage it is death no confusion for past 1400 years only in this century some traitors tried to create fitna and deny orders of Allah and his rasool saw

Thnk you @Zarvan and @Talon

@KingMamba93
:mamba: <--- :rofl:
and i called you a kaalu once! :rofl:
dont mind i was joking!

@LoveIcon then he should improve his communication skills apart from giving thanks to Naswaris he is prob the other guy on other threads whom I give thanks to more often than anyone else :oops: BUT HE NEEDS to work on his communication skills.....Man...

That was sarcasm - He is lost cause :closed:

@LoveIcon Well, I do thank him :angel: :rofl:

Sometimes he just happens to make enough sense to troll others ;)

is he talking about me ? if yes than ask him to prove me wrong through Quran and Sunnah because I am allergic to some ones personal bullshit

is he talking about me ? if yes than ask him to prove me wrong through Quran and Sunnah because I am allergic to some ones personal bullshit
@Zarvan language bro! :blink:

2ndly He is more on the Quran than hadith :angel:

3rdly KHUD POOCH LAIN! :angry:

lol @Pboy your avatar reminds me of my beautiful past...when i was a young kid who enjoy family front drama with my family members:smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom