What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pboy sach boloun...bura mat mana na....You weren't even born in his era....All you know is WHAT YOU HEARD or hear AND THAT is objective and depends on WHO TELLS you!

No offence taken.

Coming from a family heavily involved in the Army, I've heard praise and not so good things about him.

Besides, having read a lot on him and how Pakistan developed before and after, I have based an own opinion on him...

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL!! He is not common man, He is probably the only man on right path. :cheers:
@LoveIcon then he should improve his communication skills apart from giving thanks to Naswaris he is prob the other guy on other threads whom I give thanks to more often than anyone else :oops: BUT HE NEEDS to work on his communication skills.....Man...

Anyways,

No use of blaming what happened in the past. I just hope the people of Pakistan thinks twice before voting in the upcoming election.

Wrong leaders can take the whole country down.

No offence taken.

Coming from a family heavily involved in the Army, I've heard praise and not so good things about him.

Besides, having read a lot on him and how Pakistan developed before and after, I have based an own opinion on him...
@Pboy then I am of slightly different opinion...Like I said I am talking about Pakistan's reputation OUTSIDE Pakistan....How our lives outside AS PAKISTANIS ....I admit this much I did not read about how lives of Pakistanis was ....or what they faced because EVERYTHING you read is OBJECTIVE based on how much hatred the 1 who is writing faces...

Anyways,

No use of blaming what happened in the past. I just hope the people of Pakistan thinks twice before voting in the upcoming election.

Wrong leaders can take the whole country down.
@Pboy :agree: :tup:

@Pboy then I am of slightly different opinion...Like I said I am talking about Pakistan's reputation OUTSIDE Pakistan....How our lives outside AS PAKISTANIS ....I admit this much I did not read about how lives of Pakistanis was ....or what they faced because EVERYTHING you read is OBJECTIVE based on how much hatred the 1 who is writing faces...

@Pboy :agree: :tup:

I was talking more about the lives of people living in Pakistan.

The thaykedar of democracy, USA and others will support a dictator if he favours them. We saw that with the Bush-Mushy love story.

@Pboy @Talon as soon as the my net gets smoother, ill enlighten you both on Zia ul haq :coffee:

@KingMamba93 sensitive debate- better avoided, although your call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom