What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
But they'd still have to be integrated would they not ? And without the source codes how could we have done that ?

The initial integration were a little dangerous.. When I was one or so(1988).. I the procedure developed was a little dangerous one.
The bomb was to be armed on the ground and was live throughout the flight. Using simple electromechanical signals like the release mechanism the altitude trigger would be set off.

Later on, a custom wiring and hardware in the cockpit of certain F-16 airframes armed the 90's and early 2000's devices.

The initial integration were a little dangerous.. When I was one or so(1988).. I the procedure developed was a little dangerous one.
The bomb was to be armed on the ground and was live throughout the flight. Using simple electromechanical signals like the release mechanism the altitude trigger would be set off.

Later on, a custom wiring and hardware in the cockpit of certain F-16 airframes armed the 90's and early 2000's devices.

Simple and crude, but effective for its chosen task.

Yes he quoted from the Quran that is not what I have issue with. Anyway yeah I already knew the Quran mentions prays but besides standing up and them prostrating the rest of the organization we have gotten from Hadith. Also nobody has ever disputed that Prophet Muhammad PBUH read namaz 5 times a day and he claims the hadith about miraj was a silly story. Then he says shias actually pray 5 times during 3 times a day which I have never heard of and my uncle who is shia reads all 5 prayers albeit with slight time differences. I meant the guy who wrote the article.

Anyway that was just one example I gave of why Hadith is important. One of you mentioned the 4 witnesses part of the Quran here anyway without the hadith that came with it, such an inclusion into the Quran would seem out of place. Through the hadith if we do tafsir we find out that Hazrat Aisha was accused of adultery and so Allah swt sent down his word to make sure no other women is ever accused of adultry unjustly and created the said 4 witness provision. Without hadith it can be used for any circumstance where someone has committed adultery and that is a problem. :undecided:

@KingMamba93 DUDE!! The hadith ONLY came many years later...Do you mean to tell me between Prophet's death and until Imam Bukhari collected the Hadith (SOME 200 YRS+) NO ONE PRAYED?

Last edited by a moderator:
I stopped taking him serious when he took a shot at the Miraj ul Nabi. :toast_sign:
Also shias do pray 5 times a day the timings are just a little different but not by too much like 10-20 minutes,
Lastly he stated that the meccans were not idoltars which even historically non muslim scholars say that they were and he says Prophet Muhammad PBUH was directed to follow something that was already there....... He is misunderstanding and making mistake because he is reading the Quran without tafsir which is because he rejects hadith. :coffee:

@KingMamba93 I do not really care about the author....I am not even sure why you are soo concentrated in the author than What he quotes? I am interested in the Ayats of the Quran which he quoted......Not sure why people go off track about the author who pointed it out rather than THE THING which was pointed out

And I did not bring in the shia...What are you talking about? :unsure:

2ndly, Even the shia are divided...

I have lived with Iraqi and Irani when I was in UK....I am well aware even they are divided ...though not as badly as Sunni....Nor to as many schools of thoughts coming out of the sunni....

2ndly, the shia in Pakistan are slightly different than those found in Iraq and also those in other parts...The sunni in Libya (another family I lived with ...) are also different...BUT MAIN POINT -5 pillars are still the same...Not sure why people fail to see the common points and KEEP FIGHTING about the DIFFERENCES which come into play in

MARRIAGE (not something you do daily NOR is it part of the 5 pillars)

How to divide wealth (not something you do daily NOR is it part of the 5 pillars)

and whatnot! :blink:

Yes he quoted from the Quran that is not what I have issue with. Anyway yeah I already knew the Quran mentions prays but besides standing up and them prostrating the rest of the organization we have gotten from Hadith. Also nobody has ever disputed that Prophet Muhammad PBUH read namaz 5 times a day and he claims the hadith about miraj was a silly story. Then he says shias actually pray 5 times during 3 times a day which I have never heard of and my uncle who is shia reads all 5 prayers albeit with slight time differences. I meant the guy who wrote the article.

@KingMamba93 dnt knw abut your uncle but meri frnd shia thi and hum institute se asar ki namaz parhne uske ghar jate the bcz woh gareb tha tou woh asar and magrib ki sath parhti thi.

Abbb tou story end tukkk sonnaniii pareiii giii along with how you saved a Princess from the evil man & his army of mercenaries you gunned down & rode off into the sunset with the lady & live happily ever after ! :coffee:

It was like tht... we have an old enmity with another tribe over some land... i was attacke... the rest doesnt matter...

@Talon I mentioned the author because I do not dispute the ayats he quoted as I am a Muslim, what I do dispute is his agenda and his line of reasoning which I do not agree with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom