What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong
i know a gynaecologist XYZ
in CMH. She has contacts with wives of Generals living in ABC colony near my home!

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally some motivation. Ughhh I am just so confused. I can't decide between Pakistan or the US. I am very politically active in the US and it would be easy to join the state department or something else here, but then pakistan is equally important for. shouldn't i go where I can make a greater difference (but then is it worth leaving a good life for all that someone like me, expecially being a girl, would have to deal with). confuzzledddd...LOLOLOL:(

Z, I am an educator and in a year or two I am planning to return to Pakistan to start a college. The need of the hour for Pakistan is Education, Education and Education. People like you are desperately needed in Pakistan. We need to go back and help.

@Armstrong has already committed to help.

ok now for real good night everyone!! @Ayush, @Alpha1 @Mirzay @Armstrong @arp2041 @Hyperion @LoveIcon

and a real good night from my side.

good-night_2_zpsdbea94be.jpg

Z, I am an educator and in a year or two I am planning to return to Pakistan to start a college. The need of the hour for Pakistan is Education, Education and Education. People like you are desperately needed in Pakistan. We need to go back and help.

@Armstrong has already committed to help.

Sir lekin aaap touuu Karachi mein hooon geiii ! Itniii doooriii mujhe se kahan sahiii jaii giii ! :cray:

So let me get this straight, someone who loves India & Pakistan equally, being a Kashmiri supports the Independence of Kashmir from both India & more so Pakistan but still gives a frig about making a difference in Pakistan ? :blink:

How the hell does that work....walk me through it ? :undecided:

Let me add to that. Someone that also Loves the US and would never do anything to harm it and would support it at any cost.

NOW WE HAVE A REALLY SCREWED PERSON LOLOL :P

damn, I really wish I could explain this to you, but I don't know myself. I am like a ball of conflicting interests :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom