What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me add to that. Someone that also Loves the US and would never do anything to harm it and would support it at any cost.

NOW WE HAVE A REALLY SCREWED PERSON LOLOL :P

damn, I really wish I could explain this to you, but I don't know myself. I am like a ball of conflicting interests :undecided:

Then Pakistani politics is not for you; because of the US Foreign Policy of policing the world & telling others to do 'thus'....the US doesn't really enjoy that much goodwill here ! :tup:

And a Dual National, again, cannot be a Member Parliament ! :chilli:

Z, I am an educator and in a year or two I am planning to return to Pakistan to start a college. The need of the hour for Pakistan is Education, Education and Education. People like you are desperately needed in Pakistan. We need to go back and help.

@Armstrong has already committed to help.

I have a question. You don't have to answer it, but did you join the army??? or no?

Psshh @Armstrong will break the kid's dreams. he's a pessimist lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Then Pakistani politics is not for you; because of the US Foreign Policy of policing the world & telling others to do 'thus'....the US doesn't really enjoy that much goodwill here ! :tup:

And a Dual National, again, cannot be a Member Parliament ! :chilli:

Armstrong, if it were up to you, you would make me sit down and read philosophy with you for the rest of my life LOLOLOLOL :P

No dear, I am a Graduate of PAF Academy, Risalpur.

Sir mein neiii sunaa thaaa ke aaap eik dafaaa Risalpur seee Sargodha eik adaaad amooon (mangoes) kiii petiiii apni cockpit mein lei jateiii hoiii pakreiii gaiii theiiii ? :blink:

Bakiii tou subbb theeek haiii paaar Aaam kisss ke liyee theiii ? :azn:

No dear, I am a Graduate of PAF Academy, Risalpur.

Used to be GD Pilot in the old days.

how come? What made you choose what you did?:) (again, sorry if it's too intrusive haha I just respect your opinion very much, so it would mean a lot to me to hear your take on this) :P

Waisee whats the College going to teach ? :what:

It will start as a Business college concentrating on Business disciplines ( Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management and Marketing). Later on Fine Arts and Engineering disciplines could be added. That is the Gameplan , so far.

Armstrong, if it were up to you, you would make me sit down and read philosophy with you for the rest of my life LOLOLOLOL :P

No not really....Philosophy requires intellect - You on the other hand are dumber than a dodo bird ! :chilli:

Just kidding, kiddoo ! :D

Why Politics, though ? :what:

It will start as a Business college concentrating on Business disciplines ( Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management and Marketing). Later on Fine Arts and Engineering disciplines could be added. That is the Gameplan , so far.

Have you thought about opening a College that teaches one of those certifications like CA, ACCA, ICAEW, CIMA, CFA, CISCA, FRM etc. ?

Like this one : http://www.skans.edu.pk

No not really....Philosophy requires intellect - You on the other hand are dumber than a dodo bird ! :chilli:

Just kidding, kiddoo ! :D

Why Politics, though ? :what:

LOL well I will be dumb with you around. Speaking to you kills a lot of brain cells, just saying ;) LOL

Idk...dad's influence I guess. But it's always been a passion. Haha it's better than before, I wanted to be a spy....hahaha yes this is an upgrade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom