What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double click the light if present on touchpad..

@Emmie couldnt you tell me this a while ago!! I swear i pulled the mouse cursor everywhere! trying to figure out how it got locked!! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
My dear friend, nobody remembers the Billionaires of the World.

But they do remember the ones who served or somehow touched their lives.
@ZYXW, Keep your dreams alive.

The real mission in life should be serving others.

Finally some motivation. Ughhh I am just so confused. I can't decide between Pakistan or the US. I am very politically active in the US and it would be easy to join the state department or something else here, but then pakistan is equally important for. shouldn't i go where I can make a greater difference (but then is it worth leaving a good life for all that someone like me, expecially being a girl, would have to deal with). confuzzledddd...LOLOLOL:(

I don't think your Uncle knows a whole lot about what hes talking about ! :undecided:

What contacts is a Doctor in the Army going to come up with ? Tylenol Tablets Supplier's ? :omghaha:

If you're not in the Infantry or the Armor & maybe the Artillery - You're not going to make the kinda contacts he suggest you'd be able to make for them to help out in politics !

Plus when you join the Army, I think, you're required to sign a Service Bond - 10 years of Service if I recall correctly !
you are wrong this time!

I am 34... The day Armstrong was born, his first words were.... "it's such a sad place, why are we all so old?" :D

what's "joootiii"?

"back when we were young" - I know armstrong is SO OLD....22 -___- ....but how old are you guys that armstrong is classifying you guys with him @Hyperion @Pakistanisage lol

I was also an idealist till I was 21, then I learned the reality, money makes everyone go, yes, even the politician. I love being a power broker, the guy behind the "man".... :enjoy:

Who controls the American politics? Well you guessed it... THE CORPORATIONS!!! :D

Who needs a reminder, "once this old man used to be the most powerful man on earth, he touched XX amount of lives"... all sounds great for a hollywood script... not so in real life....

For me, pursuit of love and wealth are the two main objectives... :D

share the same views hypey,money and love are my top priorities

Finally some motivation. Ughhh I am just so confused. I can't decide between Pakistan or the US. I am very politically active in the US and it would be easy to join the state department or something else here, but then pakistan is equally important for. shouldn't i go where I can make a greater difference (but then is it worth leaving a good life for all that someone like me, expecially being a girl, would have to deal with). confuzzledddd...LOLOLOL:(

nationalism vs practicalism.

So let me get this straight, someone who loves India & Pakistan equally, being a Kashmiri supports the Independence of Kashmir from both India & more so Pakistan but still gives a frig about making a difference in Pakistan ? :blink:

How the hell does that work....walk me through it ? :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom