What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you are certifiable if you even consider leaving an ivy league school. If you are so set on a career in politics, then study Law back home. Simple as that.

By the way, why does politics interest you so much? I wouldn't give a rat's arse about "serving" someone or something, unless it had a pile of cash to go with it... How much does Obama make per annum? :blink:

My dear friend, nobody remembers the Billionaires of the World.

But they do remember the ones who served or somehow touched their lives.
@ZYXW, Keep your dreams alive.

The real mission in life should be serving others.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to sleep at 8pm... else mum used to become really nasty with baby Hypey.... :fie:

@Hyperion @Pakistanisage - How are kids these days allowed to be on the Internet at nearly 4:00 a.m ? :what:

Remember back when we were young - Ammiii kiii rubber kiii joootiii would have made us beg for mercy ! :fie:

@Hyperion @Pakistanisage - How are kids these days allowed to be on the Internet at nearly 4:00 a.m ? :what:

Remember back when we were young - Ammiii kiii rubber kiii joootiii would have made us beg for mercy ! :fie:

what's "joootiii"?

"back when we were young" - I know armstrong is SO OLD....22 -___- ....but how old are you guys that armstrong is classifying you guys with him @Hyperion @Pakistanisage lol

But Idk I am doing well here. I can simply go into US politics, like with Pakistan it seems to take forever to just do something in it. I will be soooo oldddd lolol. Like is it worth leaving an ivy league education to go study medicine there, just to save some time. And then it's going to be so hard adjusting to everything.
@Armstrong In regards to politics, he was just like you will never survive if you don't have the army's support so focus on making links there and in the intelligence, through that you wouldn't need to be in politics to make decisions. And then he goes on and on and ONNNNNN about how the politicians don't have real power and blahblahblah. Do idk, just got me confused lol

Also @Hyperion...you don't have to buy a seat 'your highness, we'll all willing vote for you ;) LOL

I don't think your Uncle knows a whole lot about what hes talking about ! :undecided:

What contacts is a Doctor in the Army going to come up with ? Tylenol Tablets Supplier's ? :omghaha:

If you're not in the Infantry or the Armor & maybe the Artillery - You're not going to make the kinda contacts he suggest you'd be able to make for them to help out in politics !

Plus when you join the Army, I think, you're required to sign a Service Bond - 10 years of Service if I recall correctly !

Well... This thread is too fast for my liking.....
Outa here.....again.

I was also an idealist till I was 21, then I learned the reality, money makes everyone go, yes, even the politician. I love being a power broker, the guy behind the "man".... :enjoy:

Who controls the American politics? Well you guessed it... THE CORPORATIONS!!! :D

Who needs a reminder, "once this old man used to be the most powerful man on earth, he touched XX amount of lives"... all sounds great for a hollywood script... not so in real life....

For me, pursuit of love and wealth are the two main objectives... :D

My dear friend, nobody remembers the Billionaires of the World.

But they do remember the ones who served or somehow touched their lives.
@ZYXW, Keep your dreams alive.

The real mission in life should be serving others.

what's "joootiii"?

"back when we were young" - I know armstrong is SO OLD....22 -___- ....but how old are you guys that armstrong is classifying you guys with him @Hyperion @Pakistanisage lol

Z , I am genuinely "old man Winters".

Feel free to call me Uncle.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom