What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
people me has a question my laptop is causing problems...yesterday somehow the touch pointer got locked...light is on but i cant use it can only use my usb mouse...now my in built mic died
cant even voice chat with parents on skype :undecided:

I checked the options and I do not see any mic on it except some external which is impossible as i dnt have 1!! and the in built one doesnt work...how do i check it, install it or whatnot ...if i manged to disable it how can i enable it again?! plz help!!

Help :cray: :cray:
@Hyperion @A.Rafay @KRAIT not sure whoelse is comp expert?!

Nia lay loo...

Last edited by a moderator:
He is on some meds....

1. Go study medicine in Pakistan
2. Come back home to US and finish your MD (3 years) .. earn 100k+ while doing it.
3. Specialize FRCS / MRCP equivalent in US...
4. Earn 400K in NY.
5. Work for 10 years back home in the US.
6. Come back to Pakistan, give USD250,000 - USD400,000 for a seat in senate.

How is that? That's what I am about to do. Buy myself a seat in senate... :D

Think creatively, don't listen to the old farts....

No, but his argument isn't that. He is specifically saying AMC so I can have links in the army and study medicine at the same time (yes, he is like obssesed with the military LOLOL). He thinks it will help for politics if I do want to pursue that. Otherwise if it was just medicine, i would complete it in the US forsure ya noe. Is the school bad?

Oh I never asked. Sorry. I will ask my dad today promise LOL....how do you know what you are though? just curious?

Well in most cases the surnames are a big give-away ! Imagine having your name end in 'Butt' & still not knowing who you are ! :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom