What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion @arp2041 @Talon @ZYXW @Armstrong @KRAIT

Good night yaaron. arp keep up the subversion. Armstrong- suna tu mere bina nihari kha raha tha:cry: Krait yaara keep me updated ok, she will surely get better. HypeZu- keep to your goats and Abdul:rofl: ZYXW- in my absence Armstrong and arp shall see to your security- and just taunt the old one about Abdul-sweet dreams to you too..in about I guess 6 more hours:P. Talon, goodnight yaara.

@Emmie Dude,

@arp2041 said Krait I am ignoring you. So I responded like I didn't hear it and all this story. It was typical joke which I think only Hyperion got it.

That why I was saying don't jump conclusion without reading the entire story. :D

Its dangerous. :drag:

Welcome back babes, missed you. :woot:

@ZYXW

Hello!:) Actually I needed a bit of advice from you guys!
One of my uncles recently retired from the Army and now he is in the US. So he has been visiting a lot. He keeps on pressuring me to go back and do medical in the Army Medical College in Pakistan. At first it seemed absurd, but after speaking to him in depth today, it doesn't seem like that bad of an option especially for someone into politics and since he was the major general, maybe he knows all this better ya noe, but his approach to things is very different so idk. What do you guys think since you all probably know more about this than me? How is it over there? Would it be a mistake?thnx guys:)
@Armstrong

@RazPaK why they all after you?-
Tone down that posture in your profile pic yaar- :lol:-

images

One of my uncles recently retired from the Army and now he is in the US. So he has been visiting a lot. He keeps on pressuring me to go back and do medical in the Army Medical College in Pakistan. At first it seemed absurd, but after speaking to him in depth today, it doesn't seem like that bad of an option especially for someone into politics and since he was the major general, maybe he knows all this better ya noe, but his approach to things is very different so idk. What do you guys think since you all probably know more about this than me? How is it over there? Would it be a mistake?thnx guys:)
@Armstrong

He is conspiring to send you to Pakistan so he can make you marry his desi relative or sm thing-
Happens alot but i am joking- :trollface:-

@JonAsad nahh...mujhay kuch nai lagta!!

Bibi @Emmie ko lagni thi- :what:-

I have in excess of 4 dozen ABCD cousins, from Texas to Calgary, who came back to study medicine in Pakistan. They all did swell, and are now practicing back in the US/Canada, even in places such as Johns Hopkins. It's a great and cheap option for you to pursue, however, AMC is not the right choice if you are a dual citizen, which will automatically make you ineligible to apply. Go for some private or state schools in Pakistan, there are many....

@Armstrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom