What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!:) Actually I needed a bit of advice from you guys!
One of my uncles recently retired from the Army and now he is in the US. So he has been visiting a lot. He keeps on pressuring me to go back and do medical in the Army Medical College in Pakistan. At first it seemed absurd, but after speaking to him in depth today, it doesn't seem like that bad of an option especially for someone into politics and since he was the major general, maybe he knows all this better ya noe, but his approach to things is very different so idk. What do you guys think since you all probably know more about this than me? How is it over there? Would it be a mistake?thnx guys:)
@Armstrong

Dual Nationals can't serve in the Army so you'd have to give up your American Nationality, assuming you have one !

Secondly I don't quite understand the correlation between Politics & Joining the Army & at that the Army Medical Corp; if anything the Infantry or Armour guys are the ones who might have a shot at Politics later on not the supporting branches !

Last edited by a moderator:
@Safriz you are right............

200 Pages in 3 days...............

Pagla gaye hai sab key sab........:D

@Emmie Dude,

@arp2041 said Krait I am ignoring you. So I responded like I didn't hear it and all this story. It was typical joke which I think only Hyperion got it.

That why I was saying don't jump conclusion without reading the entire story. :D

Its dangerous. :drag:

Except @Hyperion anyone else could get it other way including one you always have problems with... Try to be nice with your sentence making, bolded part was not needed..

I have in excess of 4 dozen ABCD cousins, from Texas to Calgary, who came back to study medicine in Pakistan. They all did swell, and are no practicing back in the US/Canada, even in places such as Johns Hopkins. It's a great and cheap option for you to pursue, however, AMC is not the right choice if you are a dual citizen, which will automatically make you ineligible to apply. Go for some private or state schools in Pakistan, there are many....

No, but his argument isn't that. He is specifically saying AMC so I can have links in the army and study medicine at the same time (yes, he is like obssesed with the military LOLOL). He thinks it will help for politics if I do want to pursue that. Otherwise if it was just medicine, i would complete it in the US forsure ya noe. Is the school bad?

people me has a question my laptop is causing problems...yesterday somehow the touch pointer got locked...light is on but i cant use it can only use my usb mouse...now my in built mic died
cant even voice chat with parents on skype :undecided:

I checked the options and I do not see any mic on it except some external which is impossible as i dnt have 1!! and the in built one doesnt work...how do i check it, install it or whatnot ...if i manged to disable it how can i enable it again?! plz help!!

Help :cray: :cray:
@Hyperion @A.Rafay @JonAsad @KRAIT not sure whoelse is comp expert?!

HELP!!

Emmie, it was a joke... which started couple of pages back... all is well..... relax and have a Naswar. :D

Except @Hyperion anyone else could get it other way including one you always have problems with... Try to be nice with your sentence making, bolded part was not needed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom