What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well , the next thing in French I know is " bon appetite " , " au contraire " , " allons y " and a certain " cava bien " :D

ahaha the funny thing is and I know it sounds snobby but loads of quebeocis and francophone in general try to use as many french langue words in lingua franca as they can instinctively so ahaha you are on your way to become super french ;). Na kidding aside from fringlish, i need to get folks on this forum to practice urdu with me like the classic urdu but you guys utilize too much anglais in your langue , way more than I.

ahaha the funny thing is and I know it sounds snobby but loads of quebeocis and francophone in general try to use as many french langue words in lingua franca as they can instinctively so ahaha you are on your way to become super french ;). Na kidding aside from fringlish, i need to get folks on this forum to practice urdu with me like the classic urdu but you guys utilize too much anglais in your langue , way more than I.

But these words are in common usage in the lingua franca of today , mate . We borrowed them from France and use them as load words . :D Some say , it makes you sound more civilized even :lol: Beginning with Urdu , we only use it here when we want to make a sarcastic point or have something to convey which cant be done properly in anglais , otherwise the English is there for all .

@Awesome

c u r very popular on FB:cheesy:

20999_454665297945296_654823218_n.jpg

mooch nahi toh kooch nahi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HRK
Hi @Talon @Arooj Khan @Marshmallow @Mirzay @Hermione G @chauvunist @Secur @Pboy @Neptune @liontk @Monkey D Luffy @Spring Onion @Hyperion @Dillinger @KRAIT @Ayush @Aeronaut @ZYXW @Pukhtoon @Abu Zolfiqar @TaimiKhan @DESERT FIGHTER @ghilzai

- I'm typing this from Peshawar ! :wave:

But today is also my last day here - No internet before otherwise I would have dropped by sooner ! :cray:

I couldn't go to the Namak Mandi or the Kissaa Khwani Bazar or even the Barraa because our host thought it be unwise to move around the city for security purposes ! :cray:

Waiseee I couldn't find anything to buy for my Mom & Baby Sisters back home from here & I visited that market which has a Dunkin Donut outlet on first floor - Where do you guys sells some traditional stuff in Peshawar ? :what:

But I got myself two pairs of Peshawari Chappal ! :smitten:

But I was itching to see the Tribal Areas - Either things aren't that good from a security point of view or our host along with the few others we talked to are a bunch of cowards with a capital 'C' ! :hitwall:

Yaraaa Chapaliii Kebab khaneiii ko mein taraaas giyaaaa ! But that restaurant near Shaheen Medicos near Peshawar University was good ! :agree:

I wish I could meet you guys - The PDefers from Peshawar ! :)

@Armstrong Buy some jewellery or ornament. Typical of Peshawar.

Hi @Talon @Arooj Khan @Marshmallow @Mirzay @Hermione G @chauvunist @Secur @Pboy @Neptune @liontk @Monkey D Luffy @Spring Onion @Hyperion @Dillinger @KRAIT @Ayush @Aeronaut @ZYXW @Pukhtoon @Abu Zolfiqar @TaimiKhan @DESERT FIGHTER @ghilzai

But today is also my last day here - No internet before otherwise I would have dropped by sooner ! :cray:

I couldn't go to the Namak Mandi or the Kissaa Khwani Bazar or even the Barraa because our host thought it be unwise to move around the city for security purposes ! :cray:

Waiseee I couldn't find anything to buy for my Mom & Baby Sisters back home from here & I visited that market which has a Dunkin Donut outlet on first floor - Where do you guys sells some traditional stuff in Peshawar ? :what:

But I was itching to see the Tribal Areas - Either things aren't that good from a security point of view or our host along with the few others we talked to are a bunch of cowards with a capital 'C' ! :hitwall:

Yaraaa Chapaliii Kebab khaneiii ko mein taraaas giyaaaa ! But that restaurant near Shaheen Medicos near Peshawar University was good ! :agree:

Ur host is a wuss... if i were u i would have visited karkhano,kisakhuwani,namak mandi,mall road...... heck what about Charsis tika etc?

If ur travelling by road do stop by at taru jabba for some nice fresh fish(caught frest from kabul river) and kebabs... its on pesh-nowshehra road near pabbi..

@KingMamba93.......told myself to go to sleep early tn, guess that's not happening! Looks like u forgot to pray for me beacuse as evident, im still lying to myself :P

Tumhara jo Host hai na woh pora KHOS*** hai.. Security ka kuch nahi ... choro us ko riksha main baito aur akele akele ghumo... ya pir number kaise don batao tu ? main aa kar ghuma laita hon pora peshawar....

@KingMamba93.......told myself to go to sleep early tn, guess that's not happening! Looks like u forgot to pray for me beacuse as evident, im still lying to myself :P

Couldn't last one night without me? :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom