What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for quality education , wherever it is available at an affordable rate , do not want to trouble my parents much , I have been researching aggressively now that various teachers , assorted professionals and personal research has pointed that nothing much awaits a Material Engineer in Pakistan at the moment . Sad , but true .

Well , the education there used to be free , I am not sure if its the same case now , no she has to pay for accommodation , food , books etc too .

she too was an Engineer n i hav heard dat sweden is one of da countries havin gud education in Engineerin

she was on scholarship i guess:undecided: n da hostel charges wer also almost free so she juz pays for food etc

Do you parents come from the jurisdiction of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan or you belong to an area that comes under the actual control of the state of Pakistan ? :D

From both ;)

Parents from Lahore and Karachi. Best of two worlds :P

I wont be sleeping at all!! I will sleep in morning!!

Bye..............

Pigeons have wings! This doesnt have wings! And is running on four legs!

Aap batman hai kiya? lol :P

Good Bye bro.

I wont be sleeping at all!! I will sleep in morning!!

Bye..............

Pigeons have wings! This doesnt have wings! And is running on four legs!

lol. Anyway, good night yaar. Have beatiful things in your dreams :P :)

im goin

24679.gif

good_night_071.gif

c u all perhaps on next weeknd!

she too was an Engineer n i hav heard dat sweden is one of da countries havin gud education in Engineerin

she was on scholarship i guess:undecided: n da hostel charges wer also almost free so she juz pays for food etc

You mentioned B.S. Honors , right ? Well Sweden surely is , there's no doubt .

I am sure that was the case , otherwise save SK 4500 per month only for accommodation . :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom