What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess its better here with less restrictions. Various factors plays in as well. You may feel more sense of security here compared to the States due to various reasons like negativity towards asians/muslims from some holds... Not much of it here.

And lets just say that the last governments has messed it up. Its okay for us here due to the salary level which is high, but obviously difficult for people even from US. Taxes are too high and they keep increasing it.

Well , that is something encouraging to pursue a major in Norway , I am considering different countries for further study .

Messed it how ? The UiB has no fees technically but the living expenses are still there .

no,aint i more scary than dat?:P

slow songs?:blink:

slow + slow = always slow:blink:

Yes you are.

R1E7r4g.jpg

Well , that is something encouraging to pursue a major in Norway , I am considering different countries for further study .

Messed it how ? The UiB has no fees technically but the living expenses are still there .

Taxes, Too high and constantly increasing. Not focused much on instrastructure. Used the money on useless things or not used it well etc.

What a coincidence!!! I just woke up too and had dinner now at 12 am!

You know what is sad ! Its 3:13 AM at the moment and I am feeling hunger but nothing that is present interests me . :D

i know! It was like i have to do something, when i woke up.. Gone- nothing!

Still taking things a lot more seriously , Alpha ? Points to that , happens to me when I plan something and either that needs to be done at that time or I am failing in it .

secur if u wanna go to norway then think of Sweden as well,study doesnt cost much....

a girl livin two houses next to ours went there afta completin BS Honors,last year in winters,she says she jus hav to pay for food etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom