What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
You know what is sad ! Its 3:13 AM at the moment and I am feeling hunger but nothing that is present interests me . :D

Still taking things a lot more seriously , Alpha ? Points to that , happens to me when I plan something and either that needs to be done at that time or I am failing in it .
Bingo! On the point!

Yes you are.

R1E7r4g.jpg

devil-girl.jpg

secur if u wanna go to norway then think of Sweden as well,study doesnt cost much....

a girl livin two houses next to ours went there afta completin BS Honors,last year in winters,she says she jus hav to pay for food etc...

Looking for quality education , wherever it is available at an affordable rate , do not want to trouble my parents much , I have been researching aggressively now that various teachers , assorted professionals and personal research has pointed that nothing much awaits a Material Engineer in Pakistan at the moment . Sad , but true .

Well , the education there used to be free , I am not sure if its the same case now , no she has to pay for accommodation , food , books etc too .

Taxes, Too high and constantly increasing. Not focused much on instrastructure. Used the money on useless things or not used it well etc.

Do you parents come from the jurisdiction of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan or you belong to an area that comes under the actual control of the state of Pakistan ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom