What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
392782_370868406359798_422735524_n.jpg

:pakistan::pakistan:

Sweden is one of the best countries in the world to study medicine and engineering.

@Neptune 2nd one suits you!

Thanks buddy. But i'm gonna hide it for the second time. Cauz I think i used enough navy stuff in avatars huh?

Anyway, good night people! Take care, Bon Soir! :bye:

Last edited by a moderator:
You mentioned B.S. Honors , right ? Well Sweden surely is , there's no doubt .

I am sure that was the case , otherwise save SK 4500 per month only for accommodation . :D

she was an Engineer dats for sure i remember:P n took an year's break frm studies then she became fat n thn joined gym to get in shape b4 goin abroad:P n then applied for higher studies in sweden,she always wanted to go there cuz she always said its best place for engineerin:P she said k its not very costly....we used to go for hikin n cyclin together wid othr frends tu tub she used to talk abt it...so is tara mujeh pata hy ye sub:P

nw we only talk online sumtimes...

@Secur

if i get in touch wid her,ill ask abt details n then tell u here! abt charges n everything!

she was an Engineer dats for sure i remember:P n took an year's break frm studies then she became fat n thn joined gym to get in shape b4 goin abroad:P n then applied for higher studies in sweden,she always wanted to go there cuz she always said its best place for engineerin:P she said k its not very costly....we used to go for hikin n cyclin together wid othr frends tu tub she used to talk abt it...so is tara mujeh pata hy ye sub:P

nw we only talk online sumtimes...

Oh , my dear , you aren't being cross referenced . :lol: Interesting , took an year to get into shape , too self conscious ? So I have to build six packs before leaving the country via Jinnah Terminal , I take it ? :rofl:

Well ask her , if you get the chance , she wont be returning trust me :D

@Secur

if i get in touch wid her,ill ask abt details n then tell u here! abt charges n everything!

Thank you , friend .

Yeah , do that and let me know .

Oh , my dear , you aren't being cross referenced . :lol: Interesting , took an year to get into shape , too self conscious ? So I have to build six packs before leaving the country via Jinnah Terminal , I take it ? :rofl:

Thank you , friend .

haha no she wantd a break b4 goin abroad had tuff years of study in uni,dint take it to lose weight lol

while she wz free n then gaind weight so she joind gym n got in shape:cheesy:

Thank you , friend .

sure!!!...........

haha no she wantd a break b4 goin abroad had tuff years of study in uni,dint take it to lose weight lol

while she wz free n then gaind weight so she joind gym n got in shape:cheesy:

Ahahaha ! I cant afford that luxury :D
@liontk Bon Ami ? :D

Ahahaha ! I cant afford that luxury :D
@liontk Bon Ami ? :D

bon ami?, sure why not, we can be bon ami monsieur, hehe soon you will ask speak fringlish muhahhaha

Edit: Your from the port city of karache, my extended familie habite there.

You dont always need six packs to look awesome. Though yes, having it wont be bad either ;)

bon ami?, sure why not, we can be bon ami monsieur, hehe soon you will ask speak fringlish muhahhaha

Well , the next thing in French I know is " bon appetite " , " au contraire " , " allons y " and a certain " cava bien " :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom