What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free will is the only truth- people complain because circumstances over whelm them not because someone's pulling the strings in a manner favorable or detrimental to them. :coffee:

It better be , otherwise we aren't accountable for our actions . Well @Dillinger things go wrong in everyone's life , some lives are just more affected by it , makes it more complicated when there's a chain of events leading to a bad ( lets make it catastrophic :D ) in outcome . The question is what if there's a loophole of sort ?

You have heard of the " Anything that can go wrong will eventually go wrong " expressed commonly as Murphy's law or " Murphy is right " .

I posted some links regarding student fees and housing. Did ya check it out?

Well yeah , before dropping dead due to sleep ( literally ) , didn't even turn the PC off , my body clock is really out of sync now a days . They were expensive , I noticed . Unless they allow " foreigners " to work while studying , I am not sure I can get a Tequila in Oslo ! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
It better be , otherwise we aren't accountable for our actions . Well @Dillinger things go wrong in everyone's life , some lives are just more affected by it , makes it more complicated when there's a chain of events leading to a bad ( lets make it catastrophic :D ) in outcome . The question is what if there's a loophole of sort ?

You have heard of the " Anything that can go wrong will eventually go wrong " expressed commonly as Murphy's law or " Murphy is right " .

Well yeah , before dropping dead due to sleep ( literally ) , didn't even turn the PC off , my body clock is really out of sync now a days . They were expensive , I noticed . Unless they allow " foreigners " to work while studying , I am not sure I can get a Tequila in Oslo ! :D

You`re allowed to work alongside with your studies on a study permit.

Nice.

Lekin yeh Think Tank hai kiya?
@Pboy no idea which tank they ask them to juice their brain juice...am still curious as to what they do with the brain juices ;)

@Pboy no idea which tank they ask them to juice their brain juice...am still curious as to what they do with the brain juices ;)

LOL

Are they some kind of junior mods?

hullo everybody
@Pboy admittd on othr thread dat he watchs bad movies n hide it frm his parents when he too is young:astagh:

n he was askin me not to watch dat movie which othr member wz askin me to watch for scientific reasons:astagh:

@Pboy not a gud thing:meeting:

@Secur

congratulations013.gif

images

hullo everybody
@Pboy admittd on othr thread dat he watchs bad movies n hide it frm his parents when he too is young:astagh:

n he was askin me not to watch dat movie which othr member wz askin me to watch for scientific reasons:astagh:

@Pboy not a gud thing:meeting:
@Marshmallow south park is just bad language ;) ....no idea why it became famous :unsure:

@Pboy

How liberal are your laws compared to the States ? May I ask why is the cost of living so high mate ? :what:

NOK 92,000 per year and I am sure thats just the average living cost with restrictions :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom