What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
heyyyyyyyyyyyyy secur
smileys-waving-170093.gif

im fine,hw r u scientist?:azn:

I think I am good :D . Why is this place dead though ?

aah!my salute to the jr.think tank general..congrats..

Thank you @Ayush ! :D

No salute except this is acceptable as said by our eternal leader dear Fuhrer . Today is his birthday too :rofl:

Adolf_Hitler_1928_sieg_heil_hail_to_victory_salute.jpg

I imposed the German salute for the following reason. I'd given orders, at the beginning, that in the Army I should not be greeted with the German salute. I, in turn, drew my conclusions and introduced the German salute likewise into the Army.
—Adolf Hitler, Hitler's Table Talk

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pboy

Hey !

What was on our agenda last night ?

Do you believe in free will ? If it exists , then there should be nothing like destiny or fate .

Hey man, sup?

Studies in Norway + Norwegian Girls was some of the topics we touched yesterday :P

Congratulations @Secur...Just noticed

Congrats @Secur

*What am I congratulating you for btw?* :P

@Pboy

Hey !

Do you believe in free will ? If it exists , then there should be nothing like destiny or fate .

explain it to me little more,hey Scientist?:undecided:

@Pboy

Hey !

Free will is the only truth- people complain because circumstances over whelm them not because someone's pulling the strings in a manner favorable or detrimental to them. :coffee:

Hey man, sup?

Studies in Norway + Norwegian Girls was some of the topics we touched yesterday :P

How ya doin , mate ? :D

Indeed , very important topics , shall we say ? :lol: So , what progress did we make on working while studying front ?

How ya doin , mate ? :D

Indeed , very important topics , shall we say ? :lol: So , what progress did we make on working while studying front ?

I posted some links regarding student fees and housing. Did ya check it out?

@Pboy @Secur sahab has become jr.think tank....

Nice.

Lekin yeh Think Tank hai kiya?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom