What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am good, very good , how are you dear one ;)

I m glad you are. how is ur project working out?

ehhhh ok as usual :P

There are no clowns here and even if there was aren't you a rule breaker? :azn:

i make the rules.....breaking them is your job :P

well if there are no clowns here, then i guess its another addiction that brings me here and then keeps me here every nite :whistle: :D

i make the rules.....breaking them is your job :P

well if there are no clowns here, then i guess its another addiction that brings me here and then keeps me here every nite :whistle: :D

Tell me what rules you have made so I can break them all :lol:

Idk what that may be enlighten me? :P

Such a lamo :P
What question o_O

He is still comsidered a suspect for some reason so he is technically still innocent until proven guilty and should have been read his rights.

clown, you think im a lamo? :cray: haha jk jk jk :P

Obama is making a habit of this.....remember when he killed the american i think it was in yemen as well instead of bringing hi back for a trial lol

clown, you think im a lamo? :cray: haha jk jk jk :P

Obama is making a habit of this.....remember when he killed the american i think it was in yemen as well instead of bringing hi back for a trial lol

Yes you are.
Idk about that I dont remember the case.

Ima call it a night later. :D

Hi @Talon @Arooj Khan @Marshmallow @Mirzay @Hermione G @chauvunist @Secur @Pboy @Neptune @liontk @Monkey D Luffy @Spring Onion @Hyperion @Dillinger @KRAIT @Ayush @Aeronaut @ZYXW @Pukhtoon @Abu Zolfiqar @TaimiKhan @DESERT FIGHTER @ghilzai

- I'm typing this from Peshawar ! :wave:

But today is also my last day here - No internet before otherwise I would have dropped by sooner ! :cray:

I couldn't go to the Namak Mandi or the Kissaa Khwani Bazar or even the Barraa because our host thought it be unwise to move around the city for security purposes ! :cray:

Waiseee I couldn't find anything to buy for my Mom & Baby Sisters back home from here & I visited that market which has a Dunkin Donut outlet on first floor - Where do you guys sells some traditional stuff in Peshawar ? :what:

But I got myself two pairs of Peshawari Chappal !

But I was itching to see the Tribal Areas - Either things aren't that good from a security point of view or our host along with the few others we talked to are a bunch of cowards with a capital 'C' ! :hitwall:

Yaraaa Chapaliii Kebab khaneiii ko mein taraaas giyaaaa ! But that restaurant near Shaheen Medicos near Peshawar University was good !

I wish I could meet you guys - The PDefers from Peshawar ! :)

Welcome back bro....:welcome: Its nice to c u again....:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Alpha1 :P how r u?

Don't say hi to @KingMamba93....haha he is a sissy little girl who can't stay up past her bedtime :whistle: hahaaha :D Jk

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom