What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
like you said, "I can not respond to that on pdf" ;) hahaha

Oh you have trouble admiting the fact that you like it when I annoy you :whistle: Tum nahi hoagay eik din??? when omsgh tell me :woot: (haha you noe cuz i'll be soo sad :rolleyes:)

well I am looking forward to that day....jiskay baad mujhay chayn khabhi nai ayega loser ;) lol

Psh if that was true I would just admit it, at most I am indifferent.

Now who is lying to themselves :rolleyes:, you may have to wait a while how long you got? :P

Psh if that was true I would just admit it, at most I am indifferent.

Now who is lying to themselves :rolleyes:, you may have to wait a while how long you got? :P

indifferent......true, but from what I can tell, not entirely! :P

how long I got...Mamba for you i'll be nice and give you as long as you would like to take ;)

kkays really tired....i'll ttyl yaar and sorry agar cherna bura lugah my dear sufi :D

how long I got...Mamba for you i'll be nice and give you as long as you would like to take ;)

kkays really tired....i'll ttyl yaar and sorry agar cherna bura lugah my dear sufi :D

Chedte raho @KingMamba93 ko, let @Ayush also join the fray in your regard and favor.....it should be mildly interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chedte raho @KingMamba93 ko, let @Ayush also join the fray in your regard and favor.....it should be mildly interesting.

No I am too tired right now...

But omgsh I got RG's number (not personal, just contact)....some guy on another thread gave it to me :D my life is complete hahahaa :lol: but we shall discuss this another day :enjoy:

Idk why this made me literally lol. Tu hi sambal mujhe aur ayush nou bakshde. :D

I am not a Sufi just because I like rumi. :rolleyes:

Idk why this made me literally lol. Tu hi sambal mujhe aur ayush nou bakshde. :D

I am not a Sufi just because I like rumi. :rolleyes:

nvm you are a jerk :cray:

omg haha it irritates me so much when you roll your eyes in ur posts :rolleyes: :D

Kyah huwa aaj bara rona aara hai. :rolleyes:

This post literally made me so irritated right now that I laughed.....NOT FUNNY :disagree: stop doing it!

of course rona aara hai, tumse baat kerkay rona hi aata hai....you confuse me soo much hahaha when I don't flirt, you do something that makes me flirt. so when I do flirt then you play hard to get n make me look like an idiot :lol: wth is wrong with u??? :undecided:

This post literally made me so irritated right now that I laughed.....NOT FUNNY :disagree: stop doing it!

of course rona aara hai....you confuse me soo much hahaha when I don't flirt, you do something that makes me flirt. so when I do flirt then you play hard to get n make me look like and idiot :lol: wth is wrong with u??? :undecided:

You have been bitten by the Mamba..my sympathies. :enjoy:

of course rona aara hai....you confuse me soo much hahaha when I don't flirt, you do something that makes me flirt. so when I do flirt then you play hard to get n make me look like and idiot :lol: wth is wrong with u??? :undecided:

I don't want you to go to sleep. :coffee: Saachi leave me with that psycho dillinger and I won't talk to you no more. :P

I don't want you to go to sleep. :coffee: Saachi leave me with that psycho dillinger and I won't talk to you no more. :P

:) Come hither Mamba, let me show you my collection of skinned puppies and eviscerated cats. :)

then first pick one....indifference or affection??? :whistle:

Roll your eyes one more time and deadass I am not responding! :P

@Dillinger nah nah Mamba didn't bite me is yet ;) :omghaha: ( im sorry veyr inaappropriate joke on my part) LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom