What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am falling a sleep right now Mamba...and i noe ur just messing with me.....please let me go to sleep :flirt:

I have not stopped you from sleeping, you can leave right now but then it will just be me and dillinger and I will never forgive you. If you stay I answer your queries so which is it? :coffee:

I have not stopped you from sleeping, you can leave right now but then it will just be me and dillinger and I will never forgive you. If you stay I answer your queries so which is it? :coffee:

Yo! What'ch you got against me man! We be friends, no?

Why are you doing this to me?? :lol: you pick right now of all the times to answer my queries smh.....

you know what FINE!!!! THAT'S HOW YOU WANNA PLAY... alrite then!! I am gonna stay up ...BUT NOW IF YOU GO TO SLEEP...you're so dead!!! so u still want me up? u testing me??

Why are you doing this to me?? :lol: you pick right now of all the times to answer my queries smh.....

you know what FINE!!!! THAT'S HOW YOU WANNA PLAY... alrite then!! I am gonna stay up ...BUT NOW IF YOU GO TO SLEEP...you're so dead!!! so u still want me up?

Yessss :) okay ask away.

Oh..so I guess you wouldn't like the toe nail clippings collection much either then hunh? Sigh...:frown:

Nah I suppose that's ok. :lol:

Yessss :) okay ask away.

Nah I suppose that's ok. :lol:

omg why the fck u doing this right now...i don't wanna ask you anything, i just wanna sleep...but then if i log off on u I will feel mad rude and not be able to sleep.....this is torture :hitwall:

omg why the fck u doing this right now...i don't wanna ask you anything, i just wanna sleep...but then if i log off on u I will feel mad rude and not be able to sleep.....this is torture :hitwall:

Lmaoooooooooo so then why didn't you just leave. :azn:
@ZYXW okay go to sleep. :lol: no rudeness involved I know you need your beauty sleep.
@Dillinger sorry mate no hard feelings, I just wanted to see if I could keep her here. :lol: :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
@ZYXW okay go to sleep. :lol: no rudeness involved I know you need your beauty sleep.
@Dillinger sorry mate no hard feelings, I just wanted to see if I could keep her here. :lol: :omghaha:

NO Mamba i just got myself a drink!! You;re staying on noe :P

As long as you eventually water board ZY. :)

Fck you serious, I released you. :lol:

Nah chill.....

actually i didn't start drinking is yet so I can still go to bed :P But on one condition...you have to promise to answer whatever I want to ask you the next time we talk :azn: if not...then u owe me for making me leave my bed and getting a drink which I will have to now waste...and would have to answer me tonight...choose wisely.....told u not to mess with me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom