What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
See @ZYXW he is insane. :woot:

Sanity is mundane, eccentricity on the other hand is near "divine". @ZYXW isn't the epitome of sanity herself either. No but seriously eviscerated cats...you like? :)

then first pick one....indifference or affection??? :whistle:

Roll your eyes one more time and deadass I am not responding! :P

@Dillinger nah nah Mamba didn't bite me is yet ;) :omghaha: ( im sorry veyr inaappropriate joke on my part) LOL

Mildly kinky...long way from the desirable..good to see the progress. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
then first pick one....indifference or affection??? :whistle:

Roll your eyes one more time and deadass I am not responding! :P

@Dillinger nah nah Mamba didn't bite me is yet ;) :omghaha: ( im sorry veyr inaappropriate joke on my part) LOL

First tell me will you stay? :D:woot:

@BDforever Did you people finally get rid of the hefajat clowns? Need some fire support? :devil:

You know I just realized...I AM quite insane...I have a midterm on thurs yet I am here talking to you two @Dillinger and @KingMamba93.....mere buray din agayhay hain kya? :hitwall:

You know I just realized...I AM quite insane...I have a midterm on thurs yet I am here talking to you two @Dillinger and @KingMamba93.....mere buray din agayhay hain kya? :hitwall:
@KingMamba93 spank her for her impudence..if she begins to enjoy herself then shift to water boarding...and yup that's an escalation but needs must. :coffee:

First tell me will you stay? :D:woot:

Oh I AM SORRY i complained about u playing hard to get....please please can we go back to that LMFAOOOOO...it would be go much more easier to log off right now if you were rolling your eyes....

BUT do answer my question though...indifference or affection? :whistle:

@BDforever Khepe gacho ki? Reply korcho na kichu din theke.

Oh I AM SORRY i complained about u playing hard to get....please please can we go back to that LMFAOOOOO...it would be go much more easier to log off right now if you were rolling your eyes....

We both know you don't want that now answer me. :)

Im throwing a party on empress @Mirzay 's mind boggling result.... Who's coming :partay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom