What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Main nai karoun toh koun? :lol:

No I do not, in fact it has gotten me all worked up. :hitwall::hitwall:

sudhar jao mamba :P I'll warn you, I have no plan of falling as hard as you are :whistle:

Dude, give them some credit though, they tried to make it as towards the middle as possible! I like how they are changing the emphasis from family connection to employment though.....

sudhar jao mamba :P I'll warn you, I have no plan of falling as hard as you are :whistle:

Dude, give them some credit though, they tried to make it as towards the middle as possible! I like how they are changing the emphasis from family connection to employment though.....

Uh razpak where is he when his words are most necessary. :cheesy:

Why should I give a bunch of wealthy clowns credit for trying to reward criminals?? That 11 million number is a fallacy, they have used that number for years. I would not be surprised if 30 million people apply if this traitorous bill passes. If Obama signs he should be impeached. :rolleyes:

Uh razpak where is he when his words are most necessary. :cheesy:

Why should I give a bunch of wealthy clowns credit for trying to reward criminals?? That 11 million number is a fallacy, they have used that number for years. I would not be surprised if 30 million people apply if this traitorous bill passes. If Obama signs he should be impeached. :rolleyes:

hahaha :lol: c'mon coconut kay liye woh words toh nahi chaltay loser :P

But whose to say that all those applications will be accepted.....many might still be deported! I know it sounds unfair in a sense but I feel like it's about time we make some change...either deport them or make them citizens. LMAO impeached nah that should have been the case after benghazi! lol

@Zarvan hazro khwashe esi k har khwsh per dam nikle....:whistle: :whistle:

Thnk u @Alpha1 @ZYXW @Talon :)

np :P good job though, what are you majoring in?

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha :lol: c'mon coconut kay liye woh words toh nahi chaltay loser :P

But whose to say that all those applications will be accepted.....many might still be deported! I know it sounds unfair in a sense but I feel like it's about time we make some change...either deport them or make them citizens. LMAO impeached nah that should have been the case after benghazi! lol

Deport them then, you do not understand what this would entail.

You are so inconsiderate :angry:

Mamba, I am not voting for you!!! :P

Sorry I will be American President, not Mexican President and do not lie to yourself your vote for me is guaranteed. :toast_sign:

Sorry I will be American President, not Mexican President and do not lie to yourself your vote for me is guaranteed. :toast_sign:

Lying to myself is something I learned from you :D And as for voting....how can the fisrt lady not vote for the president ;) :lol:

- and this my friend is evidence for the fact that YOU evoke the flirting..not me :yahoo: im a good girl ;)

Lying to myself is something I learned from you :D And as for voting....how can the fisrt lady not vote for the president ;) :lol:

- and this my friend is evidence for the fact that YOU evoke the flirting..not me :yahoo: im a good girl ;)

All I said is you will vote for me. More like fourth lady. :whistle:

Yeah ok tumse soiya nai jaata mujhe cherne se pehle. :P Good girl, I cannot respond to that on pdf :lol:

All I said is you will vote for me. More like fourth lady. :whistle:

Yeah ok tumse soiya nai jaata mujhe cherne se pehle. :P Good girl, I cannot respond to that on pdf :lol:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO why tell me.......
stop lying to urself & haha it's ok baki teen koh hum kitchen mein chef rukaygay :enjoy:

nahi jata na baby, aapkay bina humay neend kaha ati hain ;) :lol: what else do u expect...tum toh kabhi chertay nahi, mujhe hi kerna perta hain :cray:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO why tell me.......
stop lying to urself & haha it's ok baki teen koh hum kitchen mein chef rukaygay :enjoy:

nahi jata na baby, aapkay bina humay neend kaha ati hain ;) :lol: what else do u expect...tum toh kabhi chertay nahi, mujhe hi kerna perta hain :cray:

Pray tell me how I am lying to myself. Chalo woh kitchen meh toh tum kyah karogi. Aik din mai nai hounga, mai aik din cheru toh tumhe chayn kabhi nai aani. :lol: :D

Pray tell me how I am lying to myself. Chalo woh kitchen meh toh tum kyah karogi. Aik din mai nai hounga, mai aik din cheru toh tumhe chayn kabhi nai aani. :lol: :D

like you said, "I can not respond to that on pdf" ;) hahaha

Oh you have trouble admiting the fact that you like it when I annoy you :whistle: Tum nahi hoagay eik din??? when omsgh tell me :woot: (haha you noe cuz i'll be soo sad :rolleyes:)

well I am looking forward to that day....jiskay baad mujhay chayn khabhi nai ayega loser ;) lol

alrite im gonna go to bed...enough cherna for you tn...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom