What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do u mean by real girl...:rolleyes: Whats wrong wid my avatar??? Its Emma Watson's pic so whats wrong???

yes bro dats a famous girly character frm Harry Potter movie series:P

shes frm Peshawar! n a nice sis!

Normally - Girls don't chose another girl as avatar - I don't know why

It is like a Punjabi who hasn't listened to ghazals or a Pashtun who doesn't know how to fight or a Karachiite who hasn't been held at gun point by MQM. An abnormal anomaly. :undecided:

Bite your tongue. :drag: Only if you pushed me into a corner though anyway. :undecided:

:lol: let your imagination run wild! you probably can guess what I want to say in response to that ;)...too bad I can't!

I m fine... ummm not really...my mum was not feeling well from last two days but now she is ok so m also good now...

may she
GetWellSoon1.jpg

I put @RazPaK first in that! :D

RazPak only fights Indians, I also fight those supposed saviors of Pakistan (the liberal fascists) who only bash Pakistan and its ills without giving any examples of how to fix the problem. Like that clown faujhistorian who is applauded for his garbage on here. :rolleyes:

:lol: let your imagination run wild! you probably can guess what I want to say in response to that ;)...too bad I can't!

Aaj sharam aagai? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom