What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you don't - You said you previously that you love the US more than Pakistan & Kashmir the most - That is blasphemy & reason enough to be excommunicated from the Kashmiri Fraternity ! :angry:

A Kashmiri who doesn't know how to cook is the same as a painter gone blind, a musician gone deaf or an orator gone mute....how can then I - the Great Armstrong the Butt - even consider you as part of the Royal 'we' ? :what:

OMGSH i Never said that!!!!! EVER!!!

wait really so like all kashmiris know how to cook? I didn't know that :woot:
do you know how to cook unlce??? :azn:

may she
GetWellSoon1.jpg

thanx marsha...:smitten:

RazPak only fights Indians, I also fight those supposed saviors of Pakistan (the liberal fascists) who only bash Pakistan and its ills without giving any examples of how to fix the problem. Like that clown faujhistorian who is applauded for his garbage on here. :rolleyes:

Aaj sharam aagai? :lol:

Bayshermey raat kay liye bacha ker joh rakey hain nah :D LOL JUST KIDDING!!!!!

Curious from the ppl you bash, which category do I fit into above? :lol:

@A.Rafay pray for me too... Coz i dont pray for myself

Last edited by a moderator:
what's a fronta?

yeah getting cooking lessons so I can come home and teach you...ya noe afterall you'll be cooking :omghaha:

so no tallak?? :azn:

Fronta like you faking, lying to yourself. LOL, you don't come to Brooklyn much do you? Nah I don't cook unless it is a life or death situation. :lol: Did you learn how to cook in these last 10 mins? :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom