What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
even if he can cook,whts da use of it? do u think afta seein food cookd by his ownself,he wud wait for anyone else b4 attackin it?:cheesy:

he can share his expensive shoes/clothes wid ppl but FOOD? NO NO:no:

HOLY CRIME FOR BUTTSss OF LAHORE!
animal-graphics-cats-339654.gif

Lol...:rofl:

Fronta like you faking, lying to yourself. LOL, you don't come to Brooklyn much do you? Nah I don't cook unless it is a life or death situation. :lol: Did you learn how to cook in these last 10 mins? :what:

Oh I see.... nah I have only been to brooklyn a few times and that's only after we moved to queens...

lolol do you know how to cook though? just curious.

LOL my mom has been trying for the past ten yrs and you think you can make me in 10 mins :omghaha: ohhh you're delusional! haha

hola fellas... what"s up? the 'global' reach of our naswaristaan seems to be ebbing now a days... Is it cuz of hzperion"s absence??? Any ideas, when's he expected to be back?

@ZYXW you DO KNOW I am pulling your leg!!! :rofl:

WHAT ??? YOU WERE....so you're saying I wrote a 1000 word hate message to you for NOTHING...oops my bad :whistle:

i know talon lol dw :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I see.... nah I have only been to brooklyn a few times and that's only after we moved to queens...

lolol do you know how to cook though? just curious.

LOL my mom has been trying for the past ten yrs and you think you can make me in 10 mins :omghaha: ohhh you're delusional! haha

I know how to cook a couple of dishes but choose not to. :drag:

hola fellas... what"s up? the 'global' reach of our naswaristaan seems to be ebbing now a days... Is it cuz of hzperion"s absence??? Any ideas, when's he expected to be back?
hello mastaan! @Marshmallow^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom