What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
pshhh what are you talking about....I LOVE PAKISTAN probably more than you and Kingy here combined...

well would I need to cook when I am ruling a country or fighting for independence (well, depends unless I want to poison the enemy) LOL

Oh....can't defend the spongebob thing :whistle:

No one defends Pakistan on this forum more than me, true story. :no:

M fine... what about u??? where is ur kitty(Gifs)???...:P missing them:smitten:

here sista :P

animal-graphics-cats-654736.gif

animal-graphics-cats-079452.gif

animal-graphics-cats-314678.gif

animal-graphics-cats-289642.gif

animal-graphics-cats-848984.gif

pshhh what are you talking about....I LOVE PAKISTAN probably more than you and Kingy here combined...

well would I need to cook when I am ruling a country or fighting for independence (well, depends unless I want to poison the enemy) LOL

Oh....can't defend the spongebob thing :whistle:

No you don't - You said you previously that you love the US more than Pakistan & Kashmir the most - That is blasphemy & reason enough to be excommunicated from the Kashmiri Fraternity ! :angry:

A Kashmiri who doesn't know how to cook is the same as a painter gone blind, a musician gone deaf or an orator gone mute....how can then I - the Great Armstrong the Butt - even consider you as part of the Royal 'we' ? :what:

No you don't - You said you previously that you love the US more than Pakistan & Kashmir the most - That is blasphemy & reason enough to be excommunicated from the Kashmiri Fraternity ! :angry:

A Kashmiri who doesn't know how to cook is the same as a painter gone blind, a musician gone deaf or an orator gone mute....how can then I - the Great Armstrong the Butt - even consider you as part of the Royal 'we' ? :what:

It is like a Punjabi who hasn't listened to ghazals or a Pashtun who doesn't know how to fight or a Karachiite who hasn't been held at gun point by MQM. An abnormal anomaly. :undecided:

That's why I don't open the holy book....I don't want to look at any scripture that allows you to get married to anyone else ;)

Bite your tongue. :drag: Only if you pushed me into a corner though anyway. :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom