What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
woah somebody holds onto my words a little bit too much :D LOL so I guess the attraction is mutual ;) jk jk jk

you know I was born confused :undecided: LOL

Baby, as long as I don't bore you, it's all good :enjoy:

I only remember because it happened a few posts ago, unlike you who remembers our conversations from God knows when. :lol:
Yes I know that it why I will take care of that for you. :azn:

@KingMamba93 : Little Bro, why are you even talking to @ZYXW ? :what:

She can't cook, she doesn't love Pakistan more than Kashmir or the US & she watches SpongeBob of all cartoons - Isn't that enough to tell us that she isn't a Kashmiri & shes been lying to us all along.......! :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:

She can't cook, she doesn't love Pakistan more than Kashmir or the US & she watches SpongeBob of all cartoons - Isn't that enough to tell us that she isn't a Kashmiri & shes been lying to us all along.......! :undecided:

n why r u jealous,let them talk:cheesy:

hello every1....:wave:

hey sistaaaaaaaaaaa hw r u?

pshhh what are you talking about....I LOVE PAKISTAN probably more than you and Kingy here combined...

well would I need to cook when I am ruling a country or fighting for independence (well, depends unless I want to poison the enemy) LOL

Oh....can't defend the spongebob thing :whistle:

She doesn't cook?? :eek:
@ZYXW talak talak talak :omghaha: :omghaha:

I only remember because it happened a few posts ago, unlike you who remembers our conversations from God knows when. :lol:
Yes I know that it why I will take care of that for you. :azn:

I actually have a habit of remembering the little things with everyone and not really the big ones, like I can probably remember something a friend of mine said a year back, but I wouldn't be able to tell you where we hung out last month....fcked up I know LOL

how do you plan on doing that? huh? :P a lot have tried!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom