What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZYXW what r u doing abt the ghost problem? :pop:
isnt there a maulvi around?

No my dad is being annoying and he doesn't think anything is wrong with the room....for now still sleeping outside!

maulvi? uhmm idk, like i wouldn't know about stuff like that and i don't believe in maulvis and stuff like that! I think prayer is just as effective if you do it or somone else...so just a matter of my dad doing it :P LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
The way you react is so priceless....can you really blame me??? :D LOL

But my compliments...usually i get bored of messing with ppl in a day or two..at most a week...

but you......I haven't :D haha yeah weep! lol

I thought you said my responses were boring a couple of posts before, now I don't bore you. At least be consistent. :P Why would I weep, you are just expressing your affection for me through your posts. ;)

No my dad is being annoying and he doesn't think anything is wrong with the room....for now still sleeping outside!

maulvi? uhmm idk, like i wouldn't know about stuff like that and i don't believe in maulvis and stuff like that! I think prayer is just as effective if you do it or somone else...so just a matter of my dad doing it :P LOL
pray for me btw too! Thanks

han my last day coz kul meny murjana hey:cheesy::victory:
:rofl: Seriously, Allah na karay...

I thought you said my responses were boring a couple of posts before, now I don't bore you. At least be consistent. :P Why would I weep, you are just expressing your affection for me through your posts. ;)

woah somebody holds onto my words a little bit too much :D LOL so I guess the attraction is mutual ;) jk jk jk

you know I was born confused :undecided: LOL

Baby, as long as I don't bore you, it's all good :enjoy:

tumblr_md2pyhcS1a1rgms8uo1_400.gif

ur last day? Phr parhai shuru?

wearnt u an internee? :what:

yeah, i intern during the summer and volunteer during the school yr. but didn't get the position I wanted for this summer...

Kinda good cuz I have to make up some credits to transfer....so it's whateves LOL but thnx for remembering and asking:)

yeah, i intern during the summer and volunteer during the school yr. but didn't get the position I wanted for this summer...

Kinda good cuz I have to make up some credits to transfer....so it's whateves LOL but thnx for remembering and asking:)
Thankyou. Remember me in your prayers always... I shall pray for u!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom