What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mirzay kya huwa? Mods ko kyun bulaya!

Last edited by a moderator:
adab alpha, I understand the animosity some members have for each others country but this is a defence thread and political opinions should extend to the point that people/commentators are wishing the other side to be nuclear striked. This is something that I do not think a person should wish their enemies even on their bad day. I dunno alpha, i just thought people were crossing lines and felt uncomfortable that people were wishing each other such heinous things without thinking about the lifeloss, it seriously made me sick going through that thread and I have done my time but i have never encountered that some hatred for any sane person.

Yeah I know.....just went there and read it...people are ridiculous.....differences in opinions are fine...but nuke strike....taking it wayyy too far...wth!!

Yeah I know.....just went there and read it...people are ridiculous.....differences in opinions is fine...but nuke strike....taking it wayyy too far...wth!!

I literally could not believe what I was reading to be honest and i understand the trolling fellow members do in good taste but a line was definately crossed there and I am a member of CAD defence and had somebody said such a dumb comment, the whole forum would be in outrage whether americanne or Canadienne.

Anyway changing topic, how is college coming along?
I am sure by this time of the week, you are already missing the spring breaks eh! :)

Yeah I know.....just went there and read it...people are ridiculous.....differences in opinions are fine...but nuke strike....taking it wayyy too far...wth!!

Meh you really are a coconut, no one's nuking anyone- its just our way of yanking each other's chains, just a bit earlier me and Mamba were at it with the death of three PA jawans and the death of 2 IA jawans- one of whom was beheaded. Its subcontinental humor, you'll get used to it. :cheers:

poison ??

:rofl:

shhhhhhhhh....
shh-smiley-face1.jpg

Cant really blame him tbh.

It was a deflection.

Good result for us though 2-2,

2 away goals going into Camp Nou where we are unbeatable!

Yes, you are right my friend. I just don't hope that the injury of Messi and Mascherano is serious. Mascherano needs to serve a suspension in the return leg though. One will have to check out Sport.es and elmundodeportivo.es to see what they say about their situation.

But really bad luck in the end. But PSG is a good team no doubt. I like them as well.

Meh you really are a coconut, no one's nuking anyone- its just our way of yanking each other's chains, just a bit earlier me and Mamba were at it with the death of three PA jawans and the death of 2 IA jawans- one of whom was beheaded. Its subcontinental humor, you'll get used to it. :cheers:
ya @liontk @ZYXW nobody is serious... Mudslinging eachother's country is a pastime in the subcontinent!

Last edited by a moderator:

No dillinger...nuclear weapons is not a joke and stuff like that cannot be said even on a light note.....it's bad enough we have them..and now ppl want to use them in an argument....

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom