What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuke subs require VLF communication, since they never come to surface, otherwise all conventional subs come to surface to catch the communication, which otherwise can't travel through sea water.

Yaar bhai I know that, I'm just surprised that given our otherwise laid back attitude itni badi badi cheezen under the radar kaise chal raheen hain aur bhi schedule pe. INS Vikrant is off to more fitments, CABS AEW&C accelerated pace pe chal raha hai. Its almost as if two MOD's exist- one which is so bad I wouldn't trust them with managing the street corner panwadi and the other is efficient and quite about it- like private execs.

i always take part but nowadays i need rest both physical and mental.....

oh i seee...... i hope you get that :D

glad you enjoyed your day yaar :P

ugh im so hungry now come to think of it lololol

Yaar bhai I know that, I'm just surprised that given our otherwise laid back attitude itni badi badi cheezen under the radar kaise chal raheen hain aur bhi schedule pe. INS Vikrant is off to more fitments, CABS AEW&C accelerated pace pe chal raha hai. Its almost as if two MOD's exist- one which is so bad I wouldn't trust them with managing the street corner panwadi and the other is efficient and quite about it- like private execs.

Bhai, when GOI & State Govt. wanna work, they LITERALLY deliver, whatever may be the cost.

Accuse the politicians of corruptions on the scales of lakhs of crores, but when it's about INDIA, they surely do there JOB.

Bhai, when GOI & State Govt. wanna work, they LITERALLY deliver, whatever may be the cost.

Accuse the politicians of corruptions on the scales of lakhs of crores, but when it's about INDIA, they surely do there JOB.

Wahi toh baat nahi samajh me aati, its almost a pattern, available from outside scuttle all internal projects, koi nahi bechne waala bhai 5 saal me product doh warna khair nahi. :undecided:

Wahi toh baat nahi samajh me aati, its almost a pattern, available from outside scuttle all internal projects, koi nahi bechne waala bhai 5 saal me product doh warna khair nahi. :undecided:

Bhai, I am a HUGE FAN of Delhi Metro Project.

This is the BIGGEST PROOF that when a Govt. gets Determined to do something, it really does it.

Do you know we got to host the CWG only after the delegates were satisfied of the Pace of Delhi Metro Project in 2003, it played a big role in the final decision.

It is now a world class metro.

True...magr kuch nhn pata keh Ibrahimovic kiya kar day.

I hate the guy, but he is a good player.

BTW, Liverpool kay kiya haal chaal hain??? :p:azn:

Zakhmoooin pe namak na chiraaaak ! :angry:

I so wish that they had never fired Rafa - Him & Us fit like a glove ! And I was always behind the Gaffer 100% !

Bhai, I am a HUGE FAN of Delhi Metro Project.

This is the BIGGEST PROOF that when a Govt. gets Determined to do something, it really does it.

Do you know we got to host the CWG only after the delegates were satisfied of the Pace of Delhi Metro Project in 2003, it played a big role in the final decision.

It is now a world class metro.

AND the CWG was a good blunder, the infra is amazing don't get me wrong on that.

ye sab usi ki badulat hai

BusesDelhiDTC.jpg

G gaon has also gone wow in many places

DSCN0071-640x480.jpg

DSC00253.jpg

DelhiMetro1.jpg

After building all of this how can you go bad at managing just the athletes village? :cheesy:

@Dillinger media walo ki baat mat suna kar, the games village was of International standards, in fact, when our team used to go for earlier versions of CWG, they were staying in Hostels & we made an entirely new Games village for this games, media was just going overboard over a non-issue, mainly this was coming from UK/Australian media, believe me, Racism was a big factor here, they can't stand seeing a Third world country host a successful CWG.

Remember the news that an Australian newsman passed through security cordon with a bomb in his briefcase?? The news was found completely baseless after few days.

Last edited by a moderator:
@arp2041 STILL Suresh Kalmadi ZINDABAD!!
indian_flag_screensaver.gif

Suresh-Kalmadi.jpg

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Kuch bhi ho, Congress ne to besharmi ki had kar di, in CWG by supporting Kalmadi and in supporting Abhishek Manu Singhvi by gaging the media.. @Dillinger @arp2041

Jo nahi ho, Congress ne to besharmi ki had kar di, in CWG by supporting Kalmadi and in supporting Abhishek Manu Singhvi by gaging the media.. @Dillinger @arp2041

Dono taraf se log besharmi kartein hain but Congress is far more uppity and self-righteous about it.

@samantk @Dillinger not saying that Kalmadi & company din't do any corruption in CWG, but atleast we have to give the organizing committee the praise that the conducted a successful games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom