What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Is that what you think about your Baby Brother Armstrong - I hate you ! :cray:

Come on Barca - PSG - What is there to watch ?

baby bro or baby grandpa?:P
smileys-aol-968036.png

i hate u too:P
smileys-dancing-843274.gif

I want info on the HAT itself, not the engine. Itni jaldi kaise setup ho gaya and why didn't we do that in 09-10?

Aaj baat ho rahi thi, apparently St. Anthony already inaugurated construction for the first ELF com center? Ye kab ho gaya, VLF I could understand- BUT ELF- ONLY 2 BIG BOYS ROLL THERE!? :undecided:

This was the question i myself asked to VK Thakur on twitter, I had already posted his response.

Dude, going by what he has to say, we LITERALLY took a RISK of Rs. 400 crores with the GSLV - D3 launch in 2010.

ah...

To communicate with our submarines right??

With nuke subs, US and Russia have em' the PRC is not confirmed and no mention either- construction started last year, Kirloskar and Russian help.

I was looking at the K-15 specs- it fits into the same role as the Iskander- hypersonic at that altitude is nigh undetectable even by distributed passive radio locators. Thats sort of a belligerent move if you ask me.

This was the question i myself asked to VK Thakur on twitter, I had already posted his response.

Dude, going by what he has to say, we LITERALLY took a RISK of Rs. 400 crores with the GSLV - D3 launch in 2010.

I am not surprised that our SDRE babus gave the go ahead but how did ISRO end up doing such a thing- kahir is bar toh vacuum test successfully conduct karliya, LACM ka bhi re-test hona hai 4-6 months me I believe. INSS bhi launch hona hai, add to that I got a nugget on the IAF IACCS.:smitten:

With nuke subs, US and Russia have em' the PRC is not confirmed and no mention either- construction started last year, Kirloskar and Russian help.

I was looking at the K-15 specs- it fits into the same role as the Iskander- hypersonic at that altitude is nigh undetectable even by distributed passive radio locators. Thats sort of a belligerent move if you ask me.

Nuke subs require VLF communication, since they never come to surface, otherwise all conventional subs come to surface to catch the communication, which otherwise can't travel through sea water.

Yeah..
Most people that join the Taliban also play weekend football and sip on Rooh Afza.
:rofl:
Better shut your mouth regarding me. Otherwise you will again go running to Webby.

I don't post on you on Webby's request since you loose your mind. :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom