What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHO CAN TRANSLATE THIS "WHAT"

jokes82.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What was the death toll again from that whole exchange (I believe three cease fire incidents within the month) on the Pakistani side? The score was India-3 Pak-2! :omghaha:

Yeah but those 2 died like dogs according to your own officials. :omghaha:

@arp2041 Waise.......if the Hindus are evil am I a good fellow- mai toh atheist hoon aur baniya bhi nahi hoon? :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah but those 2 died like dogs according to your own officials. :omghaha:

Dead is dead. Besides you know us, we gotta keep up with the whole "rules of war" thing- aadat se majboor hain, kya karein. All the evil baniyas seem to have retired. :undecided:

@arp2041 yaar tereko real estate ka kuch idea hai, dude the Saket house we have just ratcheted twice the value we got it at 2 years back- valuation ke hisab se- just because of the Saket metro station? :undecided: That's a ******** big jump for something that small!

@arp2041 yaar tereko real estate ka kuch idea hai, dude the Saket house we have just ratcheted twice the value we got it at 2 years back- valuation ke hisab se- just because of the Saket metro station? :undecided: That's a ******** big jump for something that small!

sorry buddy, you are asking the wrong guy.

kuch technical gyan chahiye toh bata :lol:

@Dillinger i have just rough knowledge of it.

If any infra project comes in the vicinity of the property than it will in all probability increase the rate.

Highway, Metro, industry, etc. are some of the catalysts.

sorry buddy, you are asking the wrong guy.

kuch technical gyan chahiye toh bata :lol:

Hmmm. the house in my name is all the way in Ggaon, I was just wondering wahaan kya scene hoga. Achcha ye bata- Got any info on the new High altitude test center ISRO just used for testing the cryo engine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom